Cleverbridge / Malwarebytes Corporation / groundless invoicing

Orkoniitynkatu 36 53850 Lappeenranta, Lappeenranta, Finland Review updated:
Phone: +358456706330

Malwarebytes anti-malware premium 1 year subscription. Reference no [protected] id: 3qy19-g57hv key: d4v4-kx6d-xw9c-ekf6
I bought your product in order to clean my old computer with windows xp. It did not help very much. I was obliged to buy a new computer with windows 8.1. See encl. Therefore I did not need and could not use your product after the first installation.
I have now payed you 1*22, 95 € and 5* 39, 80 usd (about 32 €) totally 172 €. I do not want to pay more, because I have no use of your product and I do not use it. I can accept, that I lose, what I have payed up to now nevertheless the invoices have been 10 € higher than informed in buying. Please cancel the invoicing.
Yours juhani luhtala
Juhani. [protected]@kymp.net

Cleverbridge / Malwarebytes Corporation

Ju
Jan 17, 2015

Comments

• Ha
      26th of May, 2016

Cleverbridge and other products offered on the internet via pop-up or not should not have the test program connected to an automatic purchase or renewal without a follow up email contact where you have to physically authorize it or refuse it. The surprise deduction fouls up the user's finances. This especially is needed when the program did not perform as advertised such as Cleverbridge.