Classmates / Memory Lane / unauthorized charge $39

United States Review updated:

I'm one of thousands that was charged $39 for Memory Lane that I didn't authorize. I had used Classmates for $9.95 and apparently it was taken over by Memory Lane. Even though it says they have no debit card information they were able to steal $39 from my account. I called to get the charge reverse and Memory Lane said once it is on there they cannot reverse it. Bull****!!! After talking to a superviser, they were able to make a "one time exception" and refund $35. Now let's see if they actually do what they say they will do! I cancelled my debit card just to make sure they can never STEAL from me again.

Jl

Comments

May 06, 2011
    Classmates/Memory Lane - Theft
    Classmates.com/Memory Lane
    New York

I was just charged $29.99 for a charge i did not want, was NOT AWARE OF, and did not authorize! I want to be refunded immediately!

Ann Marie Podeswa

• Th
      May 06, 2011

How do I get these charges from coming in on my credit card I do not use it and would like to get it off my credit card

• Br
      May 13, 2011

I to have had unauthorized charges coming off on my credit card. I want these charges of $38.73 credited back to me. I was not aware of any changes taking place with Classmates. I do not use it and want my money back now.

Brenda Taylor

• Lo
      Sep 02, 2011

my credit card was charged unauthorized $39 for membership, I will get my money back, they do not answer the phone or have you waiting for a long time on phone # 206-301-5900, I told my credit card company to dispute the charge and I will cancel my card so they can not charge me again

Oct 11, 2011

Charged for membership I did not authorize.

• Cl
      Dec 13, 2012

Noticed today that Classmates-Memory Lane, charged my checking account $39.00 with OUT my permission! I am so completely pissed off right now! Now, of all times(Christmas) Classmates decides to be money hungry! I want my $ back or I WILL file a complaint against them to the BBB in their area!

• Lo
      Dec 13, 2012

I contacted classmates memory lane twice and talked to two different people and neither could find a recorded of my account but yet $39.00 dollars was charged to my credit card. I called my credit card company and they told me that they will take care of it. So I feel assured that I will get a refund.

• La
      Jan 22, 2013

I am one of many who was charged $39 for a membership I never authorized. They refused to reverse the charge. This is an unethical company, perhaps illegally using bank information. I contacted the credit card company, and I also vowed to get the word out about this shady and shoddy operation.