Clairol Inc / Awful experience
This is regarding Miss Clairol 44 (Red Copper) NEW Cover-Precision Formula. Have used MC 44 for ages, a beautiful copper red. Last night bought MC 44 NEW and dyed my hair. To my horror, an horrible dark brown color was the result, not even red highlights! Tonight is my 40th High School Class Reunion and they have ruined it for me! Went back to Walgreens and bought a much lighter color, but to no avail, didn't lighten any. Now my hair not only has this dark ugly color, not copper not red, and hair damage because of double haircoloring. This new MC 44 stained all my skin around the hairline which the haircoloring stain removal product I bought could not remove! THIS NEW MISS CLAIROL 44 IS NOT THE SAME COLOR AS THE ORIGINAL MISS CLAIROL 44. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE CODED THIS NEW COLOR AS MC 44 BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE SAME. IT MUST BE CODED WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER/COLOR. CODING IT THE SAME HAS RESULTED IN THEY RUINING THIS EVENT FOR ME; I TRUSTED IT WAS THE SAME COLOR I HAVE ALWAYS BOUGHT.
More Clairol Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Clairol Nice'n Easy Foam - Unpredicatable results 
- Clairol - Mis-leading customers 
- Clairol - hair color 
- Clairol - Nice'n Easy 
- Clairol Pro - Awful customer service 
- Clairol - nice and easy hair colour
- Clairol - age defy 6g light golden brown permanent hair colour
- Clairol - your hair product nice 'n easy by clairol dried my hair out completely, it looks and feels like straw.
- Clairol - nicen'easy
- Clairol - nice n easy permanent hair colour