CitiMortgage / escrow real estate taxes
Back in April of 2009 we recevied our tax bill I had questions and called out tax board in our county and told them my question and the answered it I told them I would see them on Monday. My husband and I went down on Monday and found out that some stupid bean counter in citimortgage took out a proptry that was to be in out mortgage escorw account and put another one in that we bought the end of last year without any notice to us. This is now June 25 2009 and I am still trying to talk to someone.
Out of fustration and crying my blood sugars are now very high and the dr wants to put me on med and I will not go on them because one phone call from a person called Brook would lower them.
After two months of CS crap I finaly told them they had two weeks to get this straght or they would be talking to a lawyer and then we would see how fast this would be taken care of, I was put on hold for a few min. and then Brook came on line. I told her all that had happend and was put on hold again, when she came back I told her about the two week plan and she told me that it would all be taken care of by June 15, 2009.
I waited for her call on the 15 and nothing, I called her and two days later she called but I was not home she told my husband that thing were made right and by the end of the month the county would have the money and that if I had any more questions please call her back. I have questions and I have called her three time with no calls back from Brook.
This is a load of crap. I am still waiting to find out what property is in my Escrow account and have they asked for the money back for the property they paid on and what was my total tax bill this year. I know next year will be different because we encluded two of the three property we bought last year into the one they took out this year.
I know this story will be the same next year come tax time. but I am 62 and I want to see lots more birthday without all the fuss from this dam company they are getting as bad as B/A.
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- CitiMortgage - pmi
- CitiMortgage - modification of current loan - property 1122 waterford. allen, tx 75013
- CitiMortgage - property taxes
- CitiMortgage - insurance check made out to me and citimortgage
- CitiMortgage - tax lien on my property when I totally satisfied my mortgage in 2012