CitiMortgage / property assessment scam

I'm going through the same dilemma with citiMortage since they acquired ABN... discrepancies in my escrow account, proposed property tax increases that are not valid with the Placer County Assessor's office, not to mention the language barrier with citiMortgage's middle eastern rude representatives... what is our legal recourse for this?

Comments

• Je
      13th of Oct, 2008

Oh my gosh! I am having the same problem. Thank goodness I decided to get on this complaint 'bandwagon'. my money is in their accounts but since it isnt the 'new' amount ($120 more) the computer isnt taking it. Excuse me? I have spoken to every department there. I was told by the only kind person I have spoken to there that I need to monthly call the Loss Midigation department and tell them my story...blah blah blah. They are 45 to 50 days behind. And my property tax went down. so this morning I am about to maker my upteenth call to them, talk to Sahib or whatever he decides to call himself and explain. What can we do?

• Be
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Complaints sould be sent to The Office of Thrift Supervision a branch of treas.gov go figure, you complain to the guys that just handed them $45 billion in one month. Not to mention what they've stolen from nonsuspecting consumers. Newspaper, or ClassAction. I wonder what real change is in store for next year. Government could hand out large boxes so people could live in and keep the Box companies in the country. Imagine the interest rate and price guaging on a box. You know we're going to have to start paying for air soon. Go Green