CitiFinancial Servicing

Posted: Apr 11, 2017 by

Loan

St louis, United States
Citifinancial.com
I have been trying for 2 months to clear a truck loan for my brother.
First I was told I had to get the title number and his social security number. I did. She said she would send me the information. This was loan department. I also faxed a copy of the title search that lists citifinancial as the lien holder.
I called back 803-835-4248. She then told me he wasn't in the system after all. She sent me to Citibank, 888-248-4226.
She couldn't find him either. So she sent me to Sander, 888-222-4227. Nothing either.
I was told this time to call 803-835-4248. I did. He gave me a lien clear number of:0135-8457. AFTERi faxed HIM the title search page.
He said they would send me a letter to clear the lien within a few days.
It did not come. So I called Back. It was a woman this time, she looked up the lien clear number and said it was flagged so it still had a balance on it.
She had me call recovery: 888-452-7248
TIM looked it up. He said, yes, money was still owed. He couldn't tell me how much or anything ecause of privacy laws. I said, what can I do?
He said to have my brother Keith fax him his ID and a note saying I can pay off his loan!
I did this.
He faxed it to him this morning (4/11/2017)
I called. I got a girl, she said she couldn't find Keith in the system. I told her I had been dealing with TIM.
She said, I can't transfer you. I asked if she could get the fax and take it to him or tell him it's there. She said NO.
I said, are you in the same office? She said yes. Can you just ask him please. So, she put me on hold. She came back and said
TIM said he doesn't remember you or that account.
I told her that is ridiculous. I talked to TIM yesterday afternoon
Why am I getting the run around? I just want to pay off his loan! Don't you want the money?
Silence was all I got
I told her I was done with the mess
I'm leaving the truck at citifinancial in St. Louis
It's all yours
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree