Citifinancial Mortgage / Rip off
Refinancing my mortgage through CitiFinancial was the biggest financial mistake of my life. Since refinancing with CitiFinancial my principal has increased not decreased. Payments have not been posted correctly. According to their records I am 4 months in arrears despite making monthly payments.
I have requested an printout of my payments for the past year and was denied. I have my payment records and can validate them all but the Customer Service Rep with which I am working with by phone says they do not agree with CitiFinancial's records. I have received letters from Attorneys and when I contact CitiFinancial they apologize for the mistake and tell me to disregard. Two months later CitiFinancial's records, according the the CSR agrees with the Attorney's records I was told to disregard. They never supply anything in writing with which to make an informed decision or document what I am being told.
I don't want to loose my home, especially since I have been making my mortgage payments, but I may have no choice. I am tired of the hassle and the emotional roller coaster.
Buyer beware or Borrower beware when you sign a contract with CitiFinancial.
More Citifinancial Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan