Citifinancial / Worst company I've ever dealt with
CitiFinancial has been so rude to me and is the worst company I've ever dealt with!! I was in a car accident in April of '08... I am now going into 3months of being without a car b/c of them. I have called everyday to make sure they got the insurance check, gap check, and then the balance due after that b/c I had a deferred payment that they assured me would not mess up my account if I took that option... don't believe that one!! They are saying my account is passed due for 2 months and that I needed to pay it because it was being reported to the credit bureau... They told me in an earlier conversation that during the time insurance and everything that it would not be reported. My question is, why when you are getting paid from insurance and gap would I continue to make payments during this time?? Then you would just have 2 or 3 extra payments from me that you are doing what with?? SCAM ARTISTS!! But everytime I talk to them I can never get a straight answer. They give me the run around and then people they have in their customer service dept. are the poorest excuse for human beings that I've ever had to deal with. They argued with me and told that I was not listening to them, they are extremely rude, in the middle of me trying to ask them a question they just put me on hold w/o any notice, I asked to speak to a manager and she was an ever bigger... fill in the blank... I told her that if she would let me ask my question without being put on hold or INTERRUPTED (which they are infamous for doing) then maybe I wouldn't get so upset. The woman told me that I was stubborn and needed to be quiet and listen to her... Dealing with them has been the worst nightmare I've ever had to deal with. Poor customer service, poor communication, poor management,... the list goes on. There is not one even remotely good thing I could say about them!!
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received