Initial Underwriting Group Logo

Initial Underwriting Group

Having problems with Initial Underwriting Group?

Initial Underwriting Group Customer Service Contacts

33 James Rd
Columbus, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Initial Underwriting Group Customer Service. Initial Initial Underwriting Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Initial Underwriting Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Initial Underwriting Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Initial Underwriting Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Initial Underwriting Group — harassment

About 3 years ago I had been looking in to small business loans. This company got my information and has not...

Initial Underwriting GroupNo service, Revenue Focused

After having large lines of credit with banks, and now running a much smaller business, I was looking to build business credit. After some research and time invested exploring options, I discovered IUG and that they were the perfect source to help me obtain a few lines of credit.

I did fear, however, that some of these complaints were true about them that are listed on this site before I signed up-- poor service, revenue focused-- and indeed they are true. While this company attempts to look customer oriented by having calls quickly returned, they simply don't do anything they say. They are quick to charge your card and then nothing happens as they promise. Their attention to detail is excellent in your initial calls with "underwriters" and their service gets an "F" immediately after that when you wind up waiting for weeks for their monthly maintenance people to call you. How they think they can charge a monthly fee and then let 3 weeks go by without customer contact when they promise it in 24 hours from payment is beyond me...

The concept for this business is ideal but their ability to execute completely lacking. I give them an F for terrible service and their focus on collecting their fees being their highest concern right out of the gate. Fortunately none of their documentation I received says that my money is not refundable. It was only when I cancelled my service after three weeks of hearing nothing from them that I received a NOT REFUNDABLE notice in the mail. Thank goodness the original slip said nothing of the sort.

I do not think it is possible to build business credit with anyone on the web. I am convinced- as these guys looked the most reputable of everyone I have found to date-- that this all is mostly a scam. BUYER BEWARE. While using personal credit might not be as good, at least you are in control. Eventually banks will start lending again too... Bide your time and wait. I had no need for credit just simply wanted to not use personal credit-- so at least for me this is just a nuisance and not a necessity for the survival and growth of my business...

Business Credit — False Sales Practices

I was looking for a business loan on the internet to purchase an franchise. I already owned two, and wa...

Initial UnderwritingRepeated unwanted calls

I continue to get unwanted, recorded telephone calls, asking me to visit their website. When I called the number I was shocked that a real person answered. However, he began arguing with me, insisting that I MUST have requested some information. I asked again (this was my second call) to be removed from their automatic call list. I have also reported them twice to the Do Not Call Registry. Given what I just read in the other complaint, this sounds like an undesireable company to do business with.

Initial Underwriting Group — Rushed sales, bad customer service, no refunds

Never in my life have I been so confused, mistreated and financially raped by a company. Even AOL'...