Citifinancial Auto / Payments not applied to principal
I financed a car through Citifinancial Auto in May 2007. My account was charged a late fee every single month for over a year no matter when the payment was made. They did not apply a payment to my account and I was charged more late fees even though I sent then a copy of the cancelled check 4 times. The charges were never refunded. It took them 7 months to correct that error. I received threatening and harassing phone calls, including being cussed and called a liar numerous times. They never applied anything to the principal of the loan for over 1 yr. The loan was then sold to Santander Consumer USA and I was told by a customer service agent in Jamaica that I was paying all that in interest because I delayed 3 payments. Which means I paid over $5, 000 extra in interest to delay them. They have not helped at all to resolve issues when I have made 56 of the 60 payments.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - Branch manager being very rude and not nice at all.
- Citifinancial - Removes money from my account even after Loan is paided off
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Unauthorized charges 
- Santander / Was Citifinancial Auto - Reposessed my vehichle
- Citifinancial - Fraud and cheating