Citibank — subordinatin agreement
I am attempting to refinance my primary mortgage at an excellent rate, and part of the requirements is that I have to get my second mortgage with CitiMortgage to submit a subordination agreement to the primary refinancing lender.
CitiMortgage states a 75 day turnaround for a simple request - this is unheard of.
They complain of being flooded with requests - my suggestion is to get some temporary help with the taxpayer money they've STOLEN from us!
My refinancing puts CitiMortgage in a more secure position to receive its paymehts from me, but refuses to expedite subordination agreements in a timely and efficient manner.
My lock expires in a week, and there is no way it will be extended for 75 days.
Not only do I pay my mortgages on time, but I am paying for defaulted mortgages entered into by CitiMortgage.
They deserve to SINK - do you hear that Obama - SINK SINK SINK!
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge