Citi Trendsreturn policy

I am a regular shopper at Citi Trends, but after my last visit I'm not sure if I will evrr set foot in this store. I purchased some boxer briefs & men's tanks, upon reaching home I quickly realized I picked up the wrong sizes. I tried to exchange the items only to be told by the rather gruff manager. "We don't exchange underwear, it's written there" as she gestures at the wall behind her.

I explained, this is something that should be told to a customer who purchases an item that is deemed underwear. She ignores me & proceeds to attend to another customer.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Windsor, CT As an HR professional I have to acknowledge not only is this distasteful it's extremely poor customer service. There are many stores with similar return policies, Forever 21, Windsor Store to name a few. However, here's a tip Citi Trends... they tell their customers all about the return policy each time.

In my heart I don't think anything will be done about this but in my head I hope Citi Trends will acknowledge & adapt the policy of explaining their returm policy to EVERY customer who walks through their doors.

Sincerely appreciative of your prompt response & partnership.

Extremely disappointed customer.