Citi Trends — return policy
I am a regular shopper at Citi Trends, but after my last visit I'm not sure if I will evrr set foot in this store. I purchased some boxer briefs & men's tanks, upon reaching home I quickly realized I picked up the wrong sizes. I tried to exchange the items only to be told by the rather gruff manager. "We don't exchange underwear, it's written there" as she gestures at the wall behind her.
I explained, this is something that should be told to a customer who purchases an item that is deemed underwear. She ignores me & proceeds to attend to another customer.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Windsor, CT As an HR professional I have to acknowledge not only is this distasteful it's extremely poor customer service. There are many stores with similar return policies, Forever 21, Windsor Store to name a few. However, here's a tip Citi Trends... they tell their customers all about the return policy each time.
In my heart I don't think anything will be done about this but in my head I hope Citi Trends will acknowledge & adapt the policy of explaining their returm policy to EVERY customer who walks through their doors.
Sincerely appreciative of your prompt response & partnership.
Extremely disappointed customer.
More Citi Trends Complaints & Reviews
- Citi Trends - return
- Citi Trends - staff barely speaks english and refuses to sell the chosen stuff 
- Citi Trends - lost my money
- Citi Trends - management (regional and district manager)
- Citi Trends - service - I am complaining about being treated so rudely.
- Citi Trends - layaway plan
- Citi Trend, Waukegan Illinois - clothes, shorts and shirts
- Citi Trends - being rushed out the store
- Citi Trends - customer service
- Citi Trends - rudeness