Citbank Bill Me Later, Inc / Letter received
I received a letter from this company denying me credit at Walmart.com in connection with a purchase for $514.98 on January 12, 2010.
I never filled out an application. I was not in Walmart on this day. I have a fraud alert with my name and social security number.
I resent a letter of this kind. It goes against my credit every time a company fills out an application and requests an inquiry.
I would like to know what is going on?
More Citbank Bill Me Later, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Bill Me Later - Fraud 
- Webbank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - recent request for a account 
- Cit Bank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - Letter I received 
- Cit Bank Bill Me Later, Inc. - contact information 
- Bill Me Later - Bill me later system sucks! 
- Bill Me Later - payments
- Bill Me Later - They wanted to get money from me as soon as possible
- Bill Me Later - BML set as default to PayPal???? 
- Bill Me Later - Horrible Customer Service
- Bill Me Later - PayPal's Bill Me Later Scam