Circle K Stores / unethical behavior

1 Cape Canaveral, FL, United States Review updated:

While I appreciate that this store is in a very convenient location for me and thus received all of my default business for gas, quick fixes, ice cream, milk and eggs, Gatorade, etc. I have noticed a steady decline in its value to me and to many of its other customers. Many of us are now migrating to 'Cumberland Farms' or other less convenient locations to get satisfaction with unavailable product and decent service.

I first noticed the shift in value here when a sexual scandal had erupted at this location where their ex-manager "Dave" had started an inappropriate sexual relationship with one of his underlings "Brandy" (while he was still married no less). When this unfortunate affair was started, this Circle K location lost its best employee "Samantha". Once more they lost her to an un-requested transfer, because "Dave" wanted "Brandy" to be at his location and in "Sam's" position. "Brandy" was never as good at customer service and by all accounts was detested by the staff and many customers. She was vulgar, rude, and just plain mean.

Now I do not want to tell a corporate entity how to run its business, but it seems to me that Circle K has blown it here, in more ways than one. If they don't soon step up and investigate these events and the subsequent treatment of the parties involved, they me subject to an expensive lawsuit at the very least, or a complete shut down at this location at the most.

On another note, if you continually offer your gas at $0.03 higher per gallon than all of your local competitors, I believe that you will lose thousands there too. Good Luck "Dom"!

Sh
Jun 13, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      13th of Jun, 2018

may take loss of customers before change for the better happens