Circle K Stores / ridiculous price on refilling just ice in a circle k refillable mug.

While purchasing 2 packs of Marlboro reds for a friend I was on my way to see, I refilled my 100 oz mug that I had bought on a previous visit. I was charged 63 cents for just ice. The store in question is the location on the south end of Nicholasville, Ky. on edgewood drive. Ive taken this same mug to various convenient stores and was always allowed to fill my mug with ice with no charge. Now, i would understand being charged for a cup of ice if i had used one of their disposable cups, but this was a refillable mug that i had paid a premium price for along with it being purchased at a circle k establishment. This has upset me since until now I've bought all of my gasoline and most of my convenient store needs from your company. Since it has been made obvious to me that my patronage is meaningless, I will no longer spend any of my money or the money of my family or friends at any of your locations, and I will vigorously recommend the same action be taken by anyone I come in contact with. I hate that it has come to this, but this level of greed is unacceptable especially given the retail markup of the items you carry.

Ja