Circle K Stores / paypal prepaid card

1 Huachuca City, AZ, United States Review updated:

Huachuca City circle k,
Regarding : Kimberly, and mike

Last Friday night I purchased a PayPal prepaid card in the amount of $500. I was actually going to buy 2 of them for that amount, but considering I have never received my $500 on my card I decided to wait. It is now 5 days later and I still have had no help with this by any manager or employee. Kimberly the store manager was supposed to get back with me on Saturday and never did. I feel I am being deprived of my money which constitutes theft. I need someone to figure this out like today or I'm going to get the police involved. The $500 never went into the card they gave me and the actual receipt card number did not match the card in the package.

Sc
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• De
      6th of Jul, 2018

Circle K Tucson, AZ 4650 S. Palo Verde Rd. On 07/06/2018 at 2:25 am I purchased a $500 PayPal card as well as a $200 prepaid PayPal card. Once back at the hotel here I tried to activate first the 200 and noticed something didn't sound right as it wouldn't accept the card number. I took the card back to the store and also wasn't issued a receipt. I got there and complained about card not working manager lady looked it up and said the card I had didn't match the one on the receipt! Well I asked how that was possible and she said that wasn't the card they sold me, called me a liar. I went outside to call my wife and told her what was going on only to discover the 500 card didn't match the receipt she had either! I went back in the store and told them that card was bad and asked for the regional managers number and called left him a message. Hopefully I will have some kind of luck fixing this without having to deal with the cops. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,