Circle K Stores / I am filing a complaint on your employee joanna longoria

1 Superior, AZ, United States Review updated:

Hi, my name is Hector Apodaca. On 4/28/2018 there was an incident that happened in your Superior AZ store. Myself and two other individuals got into a verbal argument. The reason for the argument was Mr. Wernett was in violation of an order of protection and I was trying to ask him to please comply with the court order, at that point the situation turned into a verbal argument. Valerie Macias entered the store and pulled me out. Five days later I was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct . Joanna Longoria file the complaint against me a had Valerie and myself trespassed from your store. I feel that she acted one sided with her actions Mr. And Mrs. Wernett had initiated the argument and should have been charged as well if you review your video for that day you will see how it was escalated and see the Mrs Macis did not do anything, but get me out of the store and ended the argument. I am requesting you please reconsider the Trespass paperwork against us to be lifted. There is only one other store I can get gas from and if there is an emergency that one if my kids or family members might need something your store is the only one available. I feel the Mrs Longoria was quick to judgment and she also had some personal issues with us. I have lived here for almost a year and have been to your store since I was a child. When I moved here back in August 2017 I had a good relationship with all of your employees. I am a retired Army Veteran with PTSD and Am on disability . I have always been respectful and polite to your employees I would love for you to ask any of them. That was the one and only time that something like that happened and I do apologize for my actions. So once again I am respectfully requesting that you please lift the Trespass on Valerie Macias and Hector Apodaca.

You can contact me at hapodaca989@gmail.com
[protected]

Sincerely,

HECTOR D. APODACA III

Ha
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      12th of Jul, 2018

seems a legal issue to me