Circle K Stores / customer service

I went to the Hurstborne lane location in Louisville at lunch to get gas and a snack. I was going to use the restroom. I walked to the bathroom door and tried to open and it was locked. As I was turning to walk away an employee [crystal) walked out and said "don't u all ever knock before u come in? As I stated the door was locked so I couldn't walk in. I said "excuse me?" She said u people never knock, u just walk in. I said " no, I check to see if the door is locked, like most people. She said no u are supposed to knock. She continued to be rude, so I asked her name and she said " crystal, go ahead and call them. They will agree with me." As I stated before, I did not open the door. Needless to say Iwent elsewhere to use the restroom and buy gas. First and last time in this location. Surely someone in this company cares if employees are rude?

Pm
Jan 22, 2019

Comments

• Be
      22nd of Jan, 2019

What happened was not your fault. Obviously your parents never taught you manners. Most people who were taught manners by their parents would have knocked if they saw that the door was closed. She was not rude. She was just teaching you something that mommy or daddy should have taught you a long time ago. If anything it was you who was rude by not knocking first. Of course they and everyone else who was taught manners will agree with her. I wonder if they care about your own rudeness. Learn some manners and you won't have to worry about rudeness., or shall I say "rudeness".

• Su
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I agree with BEnchboy. You didn’t knock, you just jiggled the handle. I hate when people jiggle the handle and don’t knock. Knock and I’ll tell you I’ll be out in a bit. Jiggle the handle and I’ll rudely tell them it’s obviously occupied. If ignored, I’ll do my business slowly, then leave.

If told to hurry up, I’ll yell that my kidneys don’t have ears.