Circle K / all product prices
Your prices on all products you sell at your stores are much too high. It is unethical and cheating the public to charge the prices that you charge for everything you sell in your "convenience stores". I understand that a certain percentage of the prices you charge for the merchandise you sell are for the supposed "convenience" of not having to drive the larger distances to the supermarkets where one pays lay less but is forced to put up with driving longer distances and inclement weather conditions. But the difference in your prices make it actually less inconvenient to simply drive to a supermarket so as not to have to pay the outrageous differences in your prices and theirs. I for one have stopped buying your products because of these ridiculously high prices I must pay if I shop at your store as compared to simply driving a mile or two more and spending a few cents more to get what I came to get. If you do not decrease your egregiously high prices then others are going to find it more convenient to simply drive further and pay more rather than put up with your obnoxiously high prices and you will find yourselves going bankrupt.
Richard W. Shultz
310 S. Lovell Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37411
More Circle K Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K - really bad employee policies 
- Circle K Stores - cashiers 
- Circle K Stores - Circle K Refuses to mail my W2
- Circle K Stores - d, sarah
- Circle K Stores - cleanliness of the building and the employee being nasty dirty
- Circle K Stores - overcharge for cigarettes