Cinemark / not entertaining at all!
We paid $41 to see a performance of the Metropolitan opera performance which was 25 minutes late, the audio was not fixed until act 2 and there were 3 interruptions to the audio and visual performance. This was Sunday Feb 18 . We were advised by the theater to arrive early for seating, we did so arriving at 2:21, it was more than an hour to performance time. The entire experience was disappointing and we were then made late for a dinner engagement by 30 minutes. We feel we should receive compensation for this less than satisfactory entertainment experience. Thank you. Dr. and Mrs. Ralph Gwatkin.
More Cinemark Complaints & Reviews
- Cinemark.com - terrible customer service! 
- Cinemark - without warning! 
- Cinemark - managers 
- Cinemark - manager 
- Cinemark - employee 
- Cinemark - noise level and distracting reflective screen
- Cinemark - clackamas town center
- Cinemark Alliance - management
- Cinemark - new policy for handbags
- Cinemark - customer service