Cincinnati Bell / Bundle Rebate

1 Batavia, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 513-886-2333

Was sold the Directv Bundle with $100 rebate. I did everything as instructed. I am entitled to the rebate and the first denial was that I did not activate Directv. I sent them my Directv bill showing activated within the required time. Then I was approved again, then another denial letter, called again, approved again. No check, checked on line. The same thing with Directv not activated. I called again, the person acknowledges I am entitled. I still have all the Cincinnati Bell services and I doubt if I will ever get paid. Being a web developer, I think it is time to build a Wordpress website and enlist everyone that has been cheated and let others be warned through the blog. If I can solicit enough with factual information, it could be handled with a class action suit or at least through the Attorney General's office.

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Jan, 2014

Don't get cincinnati Bell energy For the first year the rate was low, but know it's almost twice as much as Duke
    Duke .0559 Cincinnati Bell Energy .0899 They don't tell you after one year they can charge anything. Save your money STAY WITH DUKE