CIMB Debit Card / CIMB Debit Card

1 Malaysia Review updated:

to all cimb debit card users, always check your account transaction because sometimes they 'accidently' charge you TWICE, like what happen to me. i signed for the purchase resit one time only, but they charge it twice. call the servis centre? useless! call bank itself? not helping at all. how awful is that? can they solve the problem FAST & EASY? now i have to go to the cimb counter and claim report for the mistake they made. 'thank you' for making my life 'easier'... yeah, right~!

Comments

• Ne
      20th of Feb, 2009

hey wow.. i just applied for it today and looking forward to use it as they always making the point it is convenience and easy. sigh! i was so excited. =.=" and this complaint really shut me down. gosh did u claimed ur money back? i want to know. please contact me and let me know how's the thing. (nelsondfls@hotmail.com) at least i can know whats the pro and con of it. thanks.

• Bo
      20th of Feb, 2010

the good thing about this card has only one. no need to bring more cash. it is more to a cash card.

bad news is no reward point. better use cash then.

• Mr
      6th of Sep, 2011

CIMB Debit Card, sheesh.. cannot check balance easier way, must call the operator to know our balance.. too many extension, plus the operator keep talking rubbish in slow motion resulting lost in my time and phone credits. After 5 minutes then we can know the balance... Is there another easier way to check the balance instantly?