Cigna International / fsa

1 Laguna Niguel, CA, United States

First let me start by saying I requested an FSA card 4 times and still didn't receive one until 7 months later on July 1st after several hours on the phone. On February 28th my coverage ended due to a temporary lay off, at that time there was still $500.00 available to use good for 120 days from that date, which is June 28th. (this was confirmed by a supervisor at Cigna ) I returned to the same job April 23rd and got my benefits back beginning June 1st. There was an additional $358.00 deposited by my company. Since I had yet to receive my card I submitted 3 claims 1 on June 15th for prescriptions and 2 more June 28th for a copay and prescriptions. I have had all 3 denied twice coded that I had exhausted my benefits. I called three times regarding this, was advised each time that I absolutely had monies available. on the third call I asked to speak to a supervisor since there was no resolve two times. I was told that a supervisor would call me back within an hour ( there was no call ) I called again and this time I was connected to a supervisor who once again agreed that there was a problem and that I absolutely had money available. She agreed to seek resolve and called me back the next day. She stated that she was told that my roll over account was being billed (and was expired) instead of the new account, however as we spoke she agreed that due to the dates of the claims I was within the 120 days and that just wasn't the case. She told me that she had to speak to the bank handling my account This was of Friday July 6th, she said she would call me back by Tuesday July 10th. This is now July 11th and again no return call. As nice as she was, this is truly unacceptable. I feel like someone has stolen from me since money comes out of my paychecks for this, and no one seems to care to help me get what is mine, I don't know where else to turn for help.

Ro