CIC Triple Advantage / Charge on credit card

1 United States

I went online and paid $1.00 for a 7 day trial membership so that I could get my 3 in 1 credit report. I got my report threw Credit Adapter. I also cancelled the membership before the 7 day period was up and printed the cancellation page out and also had a cancellation email sent to me as a secondary measure to ensure I had proof of this. Two days after the 7 day trial would have been over I saw a charge of $14.95 from my bank. I immediately called and spoke to someone who said that they were with Free Credit Report.Com I got my credit report through them. I explained that no my credit report came through Credit Adapter and this guy continued to badger me saying that I pulled my credit report on 6-7-2009 and that it was through free credit report or experian and it cost 14.95 and it was non refundable. I then went on to say that I was online looking over this site that was showing other peoples stories ablout this same company was scamming them and charging others 15.00 and they were not authorized to. I started reading off the dates of peoples reports of the scams and I told him that I wanted my money back on my card immediately and he got very angry and said that it would be back on my card in 10 days.

Ke