CIC Triple Advantage / Class action lawsuit!

I though I was the only person cheated by this company until I searched google for a way to cancel my membership. There are enough people with complaints to file a class action lawsuit against this company for fraudulent activities. If anyone would like to join me in putting together such a suit, please e-mail me at tarakittykat (AT) hotmail.com.

Comments

9th of Sep, 2007

Experian/CIC has ripped me off also. They got me for $12.95 for two months. I'm having an impossible time canceling. I call, get transferred, and they hang up. I signed up for the class action lawsuit, as should everyone else. I'm sick of big companies such as Experian ripping off people.

• Su
      15th of Sep, 2007

I have tried also. My next step is to transfer my stuff to another credit card and cancel this one so they cannot bill to it.

Wonder if that would work???

21st of Sep, 2007

I too am a victom of CIC Triple Advantage. There advertizement clearly stated that I could get a free credit report. Then I started getting billed $14.95 a month for the last two months. I called and they told be that they would cancel my membership [which I never applied for] yet I continue to get billed every month. I will gladly join a class action lawsuit. People like this should be put out of business.

• Aa
      30th of Nov, 2007

I signed up for the free credit report and am now being monthly charged 12.95. I was never notified in an email, or on the site of joining any membership. I am confused and angry that such a thing is happening. I would join in, and would love for this to stop.

• Ni
      28th of Aug, 2008

Ya they need to be sued. I just cancelled my account that I NEVER signed up for.

• Ki
      29th of Jun, 2009

I myelf signed up for a free credit check thinking it was free too, boy did I get jipped. CIC*Triple Advantage as been taking $14.95 out of my account since December of 2008. I found the contact number and called them about it. They had a answer to everything I asked and told them. They canceled something I did not even sign up for and they even sent it to my e-mail address that I had to give them. They even had a nerve to ask for my debit card number, which they should already have because they are already taking my money out of my account without my permission. They also asked for my full social security number, of course I did not give it to her. She said she really needed that info to look up my account with them that I know nothing about. She even told me I had not signed up for anything, but I sure did receive a cancelation on my e-mail stateing I canceled. They are lyeing thru their teeth trying to cover their tracks. They are theives and we all need justice. I can't beleive they are still doing business. I've read so many reports on these people and they are still at it. Just remember, we honest, hard working people sweating by our brow are getting ripped off. It always happens to the best of us. Don't ever give your card number out to anyone on the internet. I have at least 3 more web sites taking money out of my account without my permission and I'm having a time trying to get address's on them to report them to the bbb. They do that to scam people, you have to be careful. You can't trust anyone. The lady at my local bank said the free credit report was the main reason where the other three sites are coming in from and stealing from my account. This is not right!!!