CIC Triple AdvantageHow to cancel the charges!

L

I had a hard time even finding a number to call about this one and they will never write you back. I just called my bank's customer service provider and explained I wanted to stop charges. She three way called the number on my bank statement for the charge and told them she was calling from the bank. They agreed to cancel the "membership" and said I would incur more fees.

Worth a try...

• De
    debthelp Oct 19, 2009

I know of a company that can settle this debt down to about half of what you currently owe. Send me an email to [email protected]

• D0
    D'Ann Colby Jul 19, 2009

I have been charged 14.95 for almost a year and unable to receive a refund or stop charges.

• Ju
    JUDITH Apr 03, 2009

I TRIED WITHOUT SUCESS TO CALL THE NUMBER TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP BUT THE PHONE NUMBER I CALL ED IS NOW NOW OUT OF SERVICE

• Tr
    triplehater Mar 19, 2009

great, am i the only one being charged $14.95 without authorization a month? this company discusts me!

• Vd
    vdawg Feb 23, 2009

JUST MENTION THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and The Federal Trade Commission . Also say the service is misleading and you did not expect to be charged.

• Ar
    Arleene Hansen Jan 12, 2009

I have a monthly billing on my bank statement, since April that I never Authorized.

• Ye
    Yevgeniy Gusev Dec 17, 2008

Please stop charging me the $14.95! It continues for 5 month - total amount is $74.75. I don't want to have an account with CIC Triple Advangtage anymore! You lied about having to charging me. I'm just a single unemployed mother. Please may i have my money back! [email protected]

Kassandra Dec 06, 2008

Heres' a link. These people have been in trouble before. Keep after them.

Kassandra Dec 06, 2008

Here's their phone # [protected] . It was on my account. I was surprised and didn't know where it came from as I had fallen for the "free report" also and I didn't authorize anything. I can't afford to be thieved from. Everybody's scamming these days. It's unbelievable!

Dorothy McCoy Nov 24, 2008

I don't want you'll service anymore, it not all you claim it to be.

Dorothy McCoy Nov 24, 2008

I would like to cancel my Triple Advantage Free trail Credit Report, as of this day, 24th day of November, 2008.

• Ro
    Ronnie Bullington Nov 24, 2008

I have not ordered this service and didn't even know what it was they had been taking money out for months before I noticed something was wrong they played pass the buck from the bank back to them again Im a senior citizen and don't need this aggervation any one else with this problem be prepared for a real run around at 12.95 amonth I could buy other things I really need this is a scam I dont need

• Ji
    Jim Nov 21, 2008

Does anyone have a contact number for this rip-off company? Any help would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Jim

jared Nov 20, 2008

This is unreal, I've been getting charged for 5 months now and have had no way to get it to stop! The # comes up as busy and I guess im just going to have to change my account to stop this...I can't believe they are getting away with this.

Dorothy Nov 14, 2008

I called the number listed on my bank account and it would ring to a fax number. I finally got through after looking on this website to get a phone number that would go through. I spoke with Michelle, who kept trying to get me to log into my account because 2 new things were there. I took me 5-6 times of telling her to cancel my account before she agreed to cancel my membership. I will also be watching my account to see if it does indeed cancel. I called at 1327 hrs. Nov 14th, 2008. I called [protected]. Good luck to anyone else trapped in this companies practices.

• Ri
    richard olander Nov 07, 2008

i applied for free credit report and wasnt aware i was being charged 14.95 per month when i canceled on nov. 7 they told me i paid for the month and couldnt cancel me till dec 6th this is a complete fraud and a class action suit should be set up my advise is we all notify better business bureau. this is rediculious

• Me
    Megan Nov 06, 2008

i had a free credit report and then it started charging my bank account after i let them know that i did not want membership.

• Me
    Mehboob-ur-Rahman Oct 24, 2008

I have been receiving charges on my bank statement for this CIC Triple advanta for around $14.95 every month. I cancelled through telephone to stop this service around 5 months earlier but could not. Hence I would submit that pleasde stop charging from my account as I donot need this service any more as I am moving from USA to Pakistan. I will be grateful.

• Bo
    BOBBY LIVENGOOD Oct 16, 2008

I CALLED AND GOT A CANCELLATION #2474400 AND WAS ASSURED THAT WAS THE END. TODAY I CHECK BY BANK ACCOUNT AND CHARGES SHOW UP.PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS MESS.

• Su
    susan ranger Oct 09, 2008

i want the charge removed today or i will take action. did not apply for your service. susan ranger

• Su
    susan ranger Oct 09, 2008

please give me my 14.95 back. did not ask for your service.

jodi marks Sep 30, 2008

i have $12.95 coming out of my checking and i didn't sign up nor did josh marks. it was taken out 2 times in the last few days. i would like to stop whatever this is and get my money back soon. thank you jodi marks

Jessica Vigo Sep 24, 2008

Please stop charging me the $14.95! I don't want to have an account with CIC Triple Advangtage anymore! You lied about having to charging me. I'm just a single unemployed mother. Please may i have my money back!

Jeremy Moyer Sep 13, 2008

I have been receiving charges on my bank statement for this CIC Triple advanta for around $14 every couple of bank statements and I have not purchased nor remember what it would be for. Ive tried to search the name on my statement and I have been coming up with a negative search or find a page that is very uninformative. Im not sure what what I can do to cancel this account so that I stop being charged for something I dont even know what its for.

Jessica Sep 11, 2008

I called them to cancel and they said all of our complaints were "Rumors" How funny is that. How can a company as big as EXPERIAN rip so many of us off? How do they sleep at night?

katherine Sep 09, 2008

If they say its a free credit report why do we get charged every single month? This month they charged me $19.90 instead of $14 something. Im definatly going to call and cancel it, hopefully it was end after that. That pisses me off, like everyone elses i dont remember signing up for anything that says there going to charge my account each month.

• Mi
    michael clute Aug 31, 2008

i went to free credit report .com to get a FREE credit report about seven months ago and realized four months ago this 12.95$ charge from triple advanta cic kept popping up on my bank statement. i finally called [protected] and cancelled this account for free credit reports that i did not sign up for. Free credit report .com is a scam.

• Pa
    PAULINA B WILKER Aug 20, 2008

please cancel the monthly charges
    I credit me for the monthly charges already made
    on 7/14 and8/10

• Ne
    neal Aug 19, 2008

I was ripped off by advanta, I made one payment by phone, from my checking account, the next thing I know they were helping them selves to my account over and over again. they would not return my emails or phone calls, untill I put a stop to their thieving ways. I recomend filing a complaint with the nevada atterney general, maybe if enough of us victims start shaking the tree, the bad apples will fall out.

• Am
    Amy Aug 16, 2008

I am being charged 15.95 every month. I tried calling the cancelation number different days and times and it is always busy. I tried canceling online and it says error. This company should be shut down. It needs to be taken to Dateline and thousands of people refunded for their bulls---. I called my bank and stopped pmt. and the next month they double charged me. Those SOB's! So, I got the correct number from my bank [protected] and going to cancel that way. Good luck!

• Wi
    William H Goza Aug 07, 2008

I keept seeing a $14.95 debit charge showing up on my bank statement, and found out what CIC TRIPLE ADVANTA means, (it is a credit reporting company for EXPERIAN) I tryed many time to contact Experian to get this resolved, but failed to get in contact with anyone from EXPERIAN, this went on for about 3 months, and every month $14.95 was taken out of my account. I went to my bank manager with all the paper work, and told him what was going on, and he worked for about hour, and he got the phone number that I needed. Here is the number if anyone needs to call it was real easy.

[protected]

When you hear cancell your account press #1 and you will have to wait for about 5 minutes and then you will get to talk with a real person.

Hope this helps some of you, it worked for me. Good luck with these suckers.

• Mi
    mike Aug 07, 2008

yea well I got about a hundred plus dollers taken from this stupid company well thanks to every one that wrote about this it was helpfull to cancel my service if you want to call it that

• St
    Stephen Carboni Aug 02, 2008

Yes, It is a scam, I know that. I called them up after they charged me 14.95 after my week trial was up. It was one day after my week was up, but she said that she would still refund my money and I didn't even have to yell at the ###. Thank God for that. When you call, just sound quite pissed off and very assertive.

• Ke
    keith graham Aug 02, 2008

I want to cancel my credit review report acct with CIC Triple Advanta. I don't know how to do this,

KassyO Aug 01, 2008

Holy crap! I just looked into my account and they took out 14.95 and made my account overdraw ={ I have direct deposit so I had some other charges come out after the fact but all in all I ended up about 100 bucks in the hole because of something that I didn't know I was signed up for in the first place. I hope somehow this company gets shut down. It's hard enough to be in school work take care of finances and deal with gas prices without having some imaginary company sneak 20 bucks out of your account every month... ={ I am going to try to call the number and I will write an update. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help stop this madness.

• To
    Tori Jul 29, 2008

I hate crap like this! I can't believe this happened! It is unbelievalbe that a company can get away with this. This is a blantant scam! I am very careful about reading everything I sign up for and I KNOW I didn't sign up for any monthly reporting "membership!" I'm thinking about contacting the Better Business Bureau to complain. There has to be someting someone can do to stop this from happening to other people. Tell everyone you know NOT to visit this company's site, or sign up for any "free" credit reporting or protection with them.

• Ly
    Lynda - Bellaire, TX Jul 22, 2008

FREE CREDIT REPORT - THIEVES. I too requested a free credit report and was charged $14.95 without my approval.

Those singing boys on TV need to find a new gig. Free Credit Report.com. I called WACHOVIA and their
    GREAT SERVICE told me they would immediately cancel the charge. Thank you. These thieves would probably keep making withdrawals months later without my knowledge. I am disgusted with these SCAM artists and that my Banking Institution had to cancel my debit card to stop them from further charging my account down the road. There should be a law required against these type of charges on a personal bank acct. I could not get thru to 877/481-6825.

• Pe
    pendulumswing Jul 21, 2008

free credit report, they are supposed to help you build your credit... very nice when today I found a charge for $14.95 ... I called to find out about the charge and to cancel my free trial offer. I was informed that my free offer expires in 7 days not the advertised 30 day period because back in 2005 I had used their service to check my credit report, so I wasn't eligible for the free trial offer. I said, an email would have been nice ... but the customer service woman says" we stopped sending emails to customers in 2006! now i am just waiting for a confirmation email that my membership has been canceled, I hope this will be the end of the charges, I see from others comments that it might not be.

• Am
    Amber Jul 03, 2008

I was told that i would not get charged until the 14 day trial period, and the day that i signed up, i was charged $14.95. I dont want to be charged, and i dont want an account with you guys, expecially since all you do is lie about charging my credit card! I want my money back!

christina kirby Jul 02, 2008

I WANT THE 14.95 CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY ACCOUNT TODAY 7/2/08 BECAUSE I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS AND WAS UNAWARE OF THE CHARGE. THE IS SCAMMING PEOPLE AND IS ILLEGAL. REMOVE IT TODAY OR I WILL TAKE ACTION.

CHRISTINA KIRBY