Church's Chicken / customer service

1 San Antonio, TX, United States

On July27, 2017 i went to to store number 3404 in San Antonio Texas. Ordered the 20 piece regular tender family meal with 4 large sides. Upon arriving home, my family sat down to eat only to discover that instead of regular tenders we got the killer bee tenders. My wife called the store only to be told by the manager on duty that she personally put the meal together and there was no way we got the killer bee tenders. And if it was necessary we could return to the store the next day to get replacement tenders and only the tenders. Sometime within the next couple of days i returned to the store to get the replacement tenders. I then purchased 2 large sides of fries, 1 large side of corn and 1 large mashed potatoes. After waiting for around 20 minutes, i received my order. I then asked for my receipt only to be told that i could not have it. I then asked for a number to the corporate office. I was then given a copy of the original receipt.Upon returning home i found out that my fries were regular instead of the large that i ordered and paid for. I then returned to the store which is around 3 miles from my home only to be given a hard time about getting my correct order. In all this the manager did not once come to the front, even though i asked to speak with her.

Ri