Church's Chicken #503worker

J Nov 25, 2017 Review updated:

At approximately 6:20pm on November 25th, I went to Church's to get 4 $5 boxes of chicken fried steak plates. First I sat at the speaker for about 10 minutes before the male worker told me to pull up to the window. Then when I told him what I wanted, he made an attempt to correct me. Then, I was told it would be about 4 minutes before the order would be ready, and to pull around to the front, (which I did). I waited over 15 minutes for the order. When he finally bought the order to my car, he only had 3 plates. When I told him I had 4 plates, he replied that he only had enough hands to bring 3 plates. I told him to forget it, I'd come in and get the other plate myself. He made no attempt to give me the 4th plate that I had already paid for, but acted like he didn't see me. Another worker asked if she could help me, and I told her I needed my 4th plate, (which she did give to me). I will never frequent this establishment again. I will also file a complaint with the local health department, as no worker had anything covering their head, and only one had on gloves.

• P
      Nov 25, 2017

Did you try asking for a supervisor you were there? Either way, it's not legally required for those in food service to wear hair coverings or to wear gloves. You may not want to bother with the health department as it would most likely be a waste of your time.