Chrysler Financial / rip off
I paid the excise tax on my leased vehicle on May 6, 2008. My next bill from Chrysler acknowledged receipt of my payment (both the monthly lease amount and the excise tax--$940 in total) but it still appeared as a charge--they were still asking me to pay $940.
It's been like that ever since (six statements!), despite two calls to "customer service" and a written letter in July. I'm writing again. I'm at my wits end--I don't know what else to do to!
On top of that, the excise tax was partly abated, so Chrysler actually owes me $285.
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - customer service
- Chrysler Capital - auto loan
- Chrysler Capital - repo of truck
- Chrysler Capital - purchase of extra mileage
- Chrysler Capital - title department