Chowking / trainee cashier at julia vargas branch (9am)

Julia Vargas Pasig, PH

Hello, I dropped by Chowking Julia Vargas brance (within Shell Station along C5) this morning to order one large milk tea and one choco pao that totaled Php 111.00 for my bill. I was supposed to pay via my Happy plus card which still had balance, but they told me that Happy plus was offline. I then paid by cash. Since I didn't have a smaller bill, I gave the cashier (which appeared to be a trainee, she was in white polo shirt and was assisted by another employee who was in the regular uniform) a 200-Peso bill and 11 Pesos in coins so that she can give me a change of a 100 bill. I was in a hurry because I was on my way to work, so when my order arrived I then left the store not able to realize that I didn't receive my Php 100 change yet. I work in BGC, Taguig so it's not easy for me to go back and get my 100 change. I know I forgot it due to being in a hurry, but I also know that if the cashier had not forgotten to give me my change in the first place, this wouldn't have happened. I know that if I go back there later after work, they may not believe me even if I tell them to check their CCTV cameras that I was not given my change. Please ensure this doesn't happen again with other trainee cashiers. Thanks, and I would really appreciate it.

An