Choice Warrantyhome warranty

On or about july 21, 2016, I purchased a home warranty from choice warranty for $41.67 per month billed to my credit card. A few months later, choice warranty started double billing me credit card account $83.34. On several occasions, I contacted choice warranty and choice warranty corrected the issue by crediting back $41.67 one month's payment. After many times calling choice customer service, and many times of their double billing, I contacted my credit card company and informed them that I would not pay $83.34, but would authorize $41.67.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Katy, TX My credit card company issued a dispute on the other part of the double billing. My account was current with choice warranty and choice warranty canceled my account. I was told by choice warranty this morning (Andy) that the reason that my account was canceled is because my credit card company disputed the additional charge of $41.67 from the double billing of $83.34. All of this mix up was due to the part of choice warranty and its agents, therefore, I am filing a grievances with the state of texas and the united states federal agencies. To resolve this matter, I want to be reimbursed for any and all revenue, approximately $250.00, that I paid to choice warranty!

Jo