Choice Home Warranty / service and policy
This company is awful. They have terrible customer service and do not stand by anything they say on the phone. I had a 30 day wait period before warranty became effective as the sales rep told me for pre-existing reasons. Well I noticed my pool pump leaking on 090409 and because my warranty had only become effective on 083109, the company said this was pre-existing and did not cover it. Isnt that why I had the 30 day wait period, I bought this warranty on 073109. Over the process of this I also received poor service, so I wanted to cancel and get my money refunded, after all they dont want to cover something because I was only effective a few days. Well they will not give me a refund- why not I have only been effective a few days and already I am extremely dissatisfied. They did not call me back when they said they would. I was upset I wasnt getting answers in a timely manner as had been promised. The only one rude customer service girl they have hung up on me. I have never heard of a company that does not let you cancel with them and get a refund when being totally unsatisfied with their service.
Please check them out with the BBB as it is stated:
According to information in BBB files, the business was previously headquartered at 244 Madison Avenue in New York City. As of May 2009, that location has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB serving Metropolitan New York due to a pattern of complaints, and the business has not corrected the underlying reason for the complaints.
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - company will not honor contract 
- Choice Home Warranty - A.c. problem
- Choice Home Warranty - self cleaning wall oven
- Choice Home Warranty - contractor 
- Choice Home Warranty - holding money 
- Choice Home Warranty - repair a heating problem