Menu
Health Insurance Innovations Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Health Insurance Innovations
reviews and complaints

www.hiiquote.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

How responsive is Health Insurance Innovations's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Health Insurance Innovations is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Health Insurance Innovations's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Health Insurance Innovations has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Health Insurance Innovations reviews and complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Health Insurance Innovations reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
9:25 am EST

Health Insurance Innovations refund for hardships granted, then denied

Greetings,
I called at the beginning of the month to cancel my policy when I lost my job. I was told that they would refund my last pay out of curteousy for my problems. When I was sent to the cancellation department, I was adamant about cancellation . After I thought things were cancelled, the lady I was talking to told me There were ways to lower my payment and asked if she could talk to me about it . I said I was busy but could talk in the following week . I had no idea this meant my policy was not cancelled . To me, my policy was cancelled and she just wanted to talk to me about ways to try something else . When I called back to ask about my refund, I was told i could no longer get my money back because I said I wanted to keep the policy and that's not true. Agreeing to get a call back to discuss lower payments was not a call to keep the policy. I needed the money then and I need it now even more in this season. I'm begging you . Please give me my money back . Please . It's only 142.58 . I was a loyal and on time paying customer for a year and a half and It will not ruin this company to pay me this small amount back . It was a misunderstanding and I should not be penalized for this . I'm begging you.

Best,

ComplaintsBoard
R
10:32 pm EST

Health Insurance Innovations No discounts applied

I advise EVERYONE to stay away from Health Insurance Innovations. I switched to their health insurance on May 1. On May 3, I had an emergency and had to go to the hospital. I submitted my insurance information and trusted this company to at least discount my services, as promised. At the end of May, Health Insurance Innovations called me with an upgrade to a better policy with their company. I told the salesperson who called that I would like the upgrade, but I wanted to make sure it would not affect my claim earlier that month. No, no, my claim would definitely be covered; the upgrade won’t affect it at all. I received a statement from Health Insurance Innovations in early June for my May 3 hospital statement, and everything looked fine. I even called them at that time to confirm. Yes, I would be receiving my discounts, the bill was pending, everything was fine. Fast forward to October. I suddenly receive a bill FOR THE FULL AMOUNT, no discounts applied, from my hospital visit and another statement from Health Insurance Innovations telling me they would not be applying ANY benefits of my coverage to my hospital bill. Why? I wasn’t covered during that time. Even after assuring me my claim would be covered, even after I received an official statement confirming that the claim had been received and the discounts applied, even after I called in and confirmed everything was fine, Health Insurance Innovations STILL decided, months later, to violate their own refund policy (which states that coverage CAN’T be cancelled if there’s a filed claim during the first 30 days) and cancel my insurance for that first month because I did not keep it longer than 30 days. After speaking to what seemed like every employee in the company, who told me it was my fault for not catching their mistake sooner, I was finally transferred to one Mareeta W. Customer Service Specialist Health Benefits Center, who after completely misunderstanding the situation, chose to ignore my repeated attempts to contact her. Health Insurance Innovations DOES NOT care about good customer service, nor do they care about the customers they claim to want to help. Take my advice. Stay as FAR AWAY from this company as possible.

Read full review of Health Insurance Innovations
Hide full review

Is Health Insurance Innovations legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Health Insurance Innovations highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Health Insurance Innovations raises questions. Diligently reviewing Health Insurance Innovations's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Health Insurance Innovations's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Health Insurance Innovations earns 83% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Health Insurance Innovations near-perfect at 83% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Hiiquote.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Hiiquote.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the hiiquote.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Health Insurance Innovations protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Health Insurance Innovations has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Health Insurance Innovations customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (877) 376-5831 +1 (813) 335-2602 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Health Insurance Innovations?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Health Insurance Innovations Customer Service. Initial Health Insurance Innovations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Health Insurance Innovations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Health Insurance Innovations. Discuss the issues you have had with Health Insurance Innovations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.