Chipotle / staff rudeness

1 Stony PointVA, United States Review updated:

March 1, 2010- I went to Chipotle this location I usually visit once every two weeks-sometimes with my family sometimes it's take out. Well this particular night I decided to order my 2 of a kids bowl along with 5 other adult orders- at the time of placing order I stated what I wanted a kids bowl that included only pork and rice was what caused the issue after fixing all five other orders I was told I could not order a kids bowl to go. It was not what was said but the manner that it was said in I spend at least $130.00 in that Chipotle a month not to mention others in the area- yes I consider myself a loyal customer. But at what poi t do you stop training your staff customer service it took the manager to cone out and fox my order after finding all I wanted was pork and rice for a toddler I was charged for two sides but why isn't this advertise take what is to go and what is eat in. That is why it is called take out- any other restaurant that offers take out they offer the kids meal to go as well. This was embarrassing to me because the staff that only spoke English when it was convient to them decided to embarrass me I order 5 other adit meals you see me and my family in here every month. Please train your staff with better manners! Great food but you need good service to sell it.

Tc

Comments

24th of Mar, 2011

Perhaps the mix up was due to your high level of illiteracy. Learn how to use the English language properly and perhaps some of these misunderstandings will resolve themselves. Your entire complaint made ABSOLUTELY no sense.