[Resolved] Chipotle Mexican Grill / unauthorized charge on debit card

Brookline, MA, United States Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Jordan [removed] and I visited your location in Brookline Massachusetts at 876 Commonwealth Avenue Wednesday June 7th around 2:30 PM. I ordered a drink and a burrito bowl from your menu and the cashier charged my account $476.36. My card declined and minutes later I received a call from the fraud office of my bank notifying me that my card would be turned off because they thought that it was stolen. I am currently awaiting a new debit card but have been without one for the past three days due to the mistake of your cashier. The cashier herself did not apologize for the mistake nor did she say anything directly to me afterwards. I spoke with the manager, Xiomara, and she was apologetic but did not offer me anything for the inconvenience. I would like your company to send me a gift card for the inconvenience of not being able to use the card that I rely on for food and transportation for the rest of the week. I look forward to hearing from you soon, I can best be reached by email at [removed] or by phone at [removed]

Best,
Jordan [removed]

• Resolution statement

please remove complaint

Jo
Jun 09, 2017

Comments

•   Jun 09, 2017

Jordan, this is a public forum. Chipotle won't see it. Go to their website and email them. Go to the restaurant and see the manager. Go to your bank and get a withdrawal. Get that server suspended. Comm Ave has bright people living there.