Chinaecarts.com / fake iphone supplied

1 China Review updated:

E-stores china offers genuine apple iphones on www.chinaecarts.com. they claim to obtain these directly from apple supplier foxcon. their product description is verbatim apple and they even claim to offer a 12-month warranty by apple. I ordered an iphone4s and received a cheap fake, apparently running the android operating system instead of ios. after my threat to start an international campaign against chinaecarts, they seem to have taken some compromising data off their website. the e-mail-correspondence is self-explanatory:
………………………………………………………………………………………

Dear madam or sir,

Please refund my money first to

Account [protected], ing-diba bank, bic ingddeff or
Paypal: [email protected]

After refund I will send the "iphone" back.

If I don't receive the refund within 24 hours, I will start campaigns on international forums against chinaecarts.com, report chinaecarts as fraudulent dealer to various institutions worldwide and get your website blocked for commercial transactions.

Thanks and best regards

From bigbang to overpopulation
Vom urknall zur überbevölkerung
Van oerknal tot oorbevolking
Are available in the apple ibook store, at amazon, lulu, xinxii and other e-book dealers.

See also: www.isabels-art.com & www.seckleben.com

Sent: 06 june 2012 02:23
To: se
Subject: re: order no: [protected]

Dear
Please return the full package to us if you not satisfy the products, we not sell fake products to customer, we will give you refund once we get the return package.
在 2012-6-6 上午2:34,"se" 写道:
Dear madam or sir,

I have received both packages today, thank you.

I have 2 complaints:
1. I did not receive the 1 x classic stylish soft silica gel phone case for iphone 4.
2. the "iphone4s" you sent me is a fake! its hardware is of much lower quality than apple and it runs android software, not ios. the only western languages available are usenglish and french. even in us english the keyboard often contains chinese characters which I cannot read. etc., etc.

Your website http://www.chinaecarts.com/unlocked-apple-iphone-c-18_223.html clearly offers under "apple products" : china wholesale unlocked apple iphone 3g/3gs, iphone 4/4s, those iphone are 100% branded new and original come from apple iphone factory in china directly (foxcoon). buy china cheapest apple iphone with low price!
The product description exactly describes the true iphone with ios, siri, gps and 8mp camera, etc. the one I received does not have these features.in addition, your faqs even promise 12 months warranty by apple:
Faq:
1):why the price is so cheap?
Answer:the iphone of us come from apple iphone factory (foxconn) in china directly. so the price is very cool! we may adjust the price according to the factory price per week.
2):the iphone on your website are branded new and original unlocked factory version?
Answer:yes, our iphone are 100% brand new and original unlocked factory version, they can be used worldwide. also they have 12month warranty by apple like other original iphone.
3):is the iphone free shipping?
Answer:yes, we can ship the iphone worldwide, we will choose the best shipping method to shipment the item according to the destination country. such as dhl, ems, ups, fedex, aramex, airmail etc.
4):can I use discount coupon for apple iphone?
Answer:sorry, apple iphone order not accept discount coupon now.
5):can I get more disocunt if order in bulk?
Answer:that depends on the stock status, if we have more stock available, there will be some discount for bulk order.
6):which payment methods you accept for apple iphone?
Answer:now we only accept western union (5% discount) and bank transfer (5% discount) for apple iphone order.
7):why not accept paypal for payment?
Answer:apple iphone is best-sellers, also it is high value products, apple factory only accept payment in advance, in this case, to keep our business well, we not accept payment by paypal (we accpet payment by paypal for other products). thanks for your understanding.
8):do you have black/white color?
Answer:you can leave comments to us about the color before check out.

So there must be a mistake, I received a cheap iphone imitation instead of the article I ordered.

I see 2 solutions to this problem:
1. you refund my money immediately.
2. you send me a genuine iphone 4s by dhl immediately. (not by mail which will take another month, because I will be travelling for about 4 months, which is why I wanted a real iphone.)

I will return the fake iphone after receipt of the money or the real iphone, if you pay for the shipping,.

Should I not receive a satisfactory reply within 24 hours, I will have to conclude that it was not a mistake, but deliberate fraud. I will then start campaigns on international forums against chinaecarts.com and report chinaecarts as fraudulent dealer to various institutions worldwide.

Best regards

Mehr sein als scheinen!

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] on behalf of chinaecarts.com
Sent: 04 june 2012 02:20
To: se
Subject: re: order confirmation no: [protected]

Dear,
We check the package status with hongkong post, they said the package status is well, please wait be patience, you can contact with your post office and ask them the pacakge status. because the package now in your country. thanks

Regards
2012/5/9 se
Dear madam or sir,

I have made the following payment today:

Auftraggeber siegfried eckleben adresse p. o. box 933
Swakopmund kontonummer [protected] ing-diba bank, frankfurt, germany:
Iban de8450010517[protected] bic ingddeff zahlungsempfänger zielland china name des zahlungsempfängers liu dan feng adresse des zahlungsempfängers 1/f, bei fang building shen nan zhong road shenzhenphone:[protected] iban / kontonummer [protected] bic / fedwire routing number bkchcnbj45a, bank of china 518046 shenzhen china entgelt regelung our: betrag 415, 62 eur gegenwert 415, 62 eur zzgl. entgelt 22, 00 eur gesamtbelastung 437, 62 eur verwendungszweck order number [protected]

Please send a proforma invoice with low value with the order.

Thanks

To: siegfried eckleben
Subject: order confirmation no: [protected]

Order confirmation from chinaecarts.com

Siegfried eckleben

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.

Order number: [protected]
Date ordered: wednesday 09 may, 2012
Detailed invoice:
Http://www.chinaecarts.com/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=20124298

All accessories black color please!

Products

1 x unlocked factory version apple iphone 4s 16gb branded new free shipping
(cec_apc_102) = €401.09
1 x classic stylish soft silica gel phone case for iphone 4 ([epc_ipa_050]) = €4.29
1 x iphone 4 protector for front screen and back protection ([epc_ipa_201]) = €0.61
1 x fm transmitter with cigarette mount holder and charger for iphone / ipod

Payment type discount: -€17.32
Total: €415.62

Delivery address

Siegfried eckleben
Sonnengarten no.1, nonidas st.
Swakopmund, 99999
Erongo, namibia

Billing address

Siegfried eckleben
Sonnengarten no.1, nonidas st.
Swakopmund, 99999
Erongo, namibia

Payment method

Wire transfer payment (bank wire transfer enjoy 5% discount! 2-3 working
Days)

Make payable to:

Account name:liu dan feng - account number:[protected] - receiver
Telephone:[protected] - bank name:bank of china shenzhen beifang building sub-branch - bank address:1/f, bei fang building, shen nan zhong road, shenzhen, china - swift code:bkchcnbj 45a

After the payment, please send payment receipt to us. important note:please leave payment remarks empty when you make payment, or else we cant get your payment. thanks

Your order will not be shipped until we receive the payment.

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. if you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to [email protected]

Copyright (c) 2012 chinaecarts.com. powered by zen cart

This email is sent in accordance with the us can-spam law in effect 01/01/2004. removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.

Chinaecarts terms
Address: room 5188, seg building, huaqiang road, shenzhen, china
Website:www.chinaecarts.com
Email: [email protected]

Comments

• Ni
      13th of Dec, 2007

I dont even know what this company is or does and I have charges to my acccount that was not authorized by me in the amount of $17.95 from a draft check. The number 888-433-4096 and then they send you to a website www.consumerbill.com and that doesnt work either. This is nonsense and this should be against the law.

• De
      20th of Dec, 2007

Katrina,

I read your posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com regarding AED FBO ONYX PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP and fraudulent debits. Could you please call me about that, as I am investigating other similar incidents involving the same business.
    Thanks,
    Detective Rob Waller
    (850) 922-3403

• Be
      22nd of Dec, 2007

I GOT RIPPED OFF TOO! I went to my banks online website and viewed a copy of the check.

I Have only written one check in the past 3 years, and it wasn't for 17.95, and wasn't to AED ONYX PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP.

I viewed the digital image of the check, and my signature wasn't on it! it had typed print and said "your signature not required because it was an online transaction."

They made a debit of 17.95 earlier this month, but thank goodness i was broke and it got reversed for NSF. Now they made a second attempt to scam me. I reported them to my bank, but the bank wanted me to wait until the next business day (monday) to see if it finalizes and isn't reversed.

• Ly
      27th of Dec, 2007

I checked my account on line only to find a withdrawel for $17.95 from AEC FBO Independence plus membership twice in 2 weeks. I have never authorized this transaction and don't even know what it's for. This made my account overdrawn and I am responsible for overdraft fee's. These people need to be stopped. I'm probable going to change my acct. # which is a huge hassle for me. Please stop them!!!

• Sl
      7th of Jan, 2008

This is bogus! I got 14.95 withdrawn from my account illegally! It was typed out to FBO Indenpendent Plus Platinum Membership. Membership for what?!?!? You can't get a hold of anyone with the phone number they give you or the website! Now i have to fill out a afididvit though my bank. This is fraud how do we stop them?!?! HELP.

• Sh
      8th of Jan, 2008

HI

My mother just got hit with this too. Everytime she saw this "spam" she would delete it. Somehow they started to take money out of her account. the amount $14.95 too. My mothers account has been overdrawn and checks have been bouncing repeatedly. She just lost her cable because her checks have been bouncing. The only thing she can do is file a police report and closer her account. Is there anything else she can do?

Shels

• Ms
      13th of Jan, 2008

I am also a victim of this company. I never authorized any withdrawl of my account and when I checked it 17.95 was gone and all my bank could say is that they would do an investigation but still no refund. Do anyone know how we can put a stop to this before they try to hit our accounts again.

• Ro
      14th of Jan, 2008

I got hit with this too!! This is ridiculous. I am now 500.00 overdrawn and my bank won't do anything about it. They debited 49.95 and then 14.95 from my account and now everything is bouncing like crazy.

• Al
      15th of Jan, 2008

I aslo dont know what this company is i am over drawn every month this month they took even more money then unsally please help if any one knows how to fix this.

• Me
      15th of Jan, 2008

I have been on the phone and the internet all morning trying to straighten this out. I recieved a notice in the mail yesterday saying my account had 17.95 taken out for a company i never signed up for (the one were talking about). My bank says I have 2 options. pay 25.00 to have my account watched with some sort of scam watch thing. Or 2. close my account and start all over. This really sucks. Someone should be able to track these people down.

• Ag
      18th of Jan, 2008
    Aec Fbo Independence Plus Platinum Membership - Fraud and rip off!
    AEC FBO Independence Plus Platinum Membrship

This company has stolen 36.00 out of my account but not my name , causing overdrafts (2) with a 25.00 return check fee both times for insufficient funds plus a 35.00 returned check fee at a place I wrote a check to for a total of 120.00 I am out of and I want put back into my account.

• Di
      24th of Jan, 2008

THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO STOP THIS???

MY WIFE ACOOUNT IS BEEN HIT SEVERAL TIMES SO WE TRY TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO STOP THIS PEOPLE IF ANY BODY KNOWS WHAT WE CAN DO PLESE LET US KNOW...

25th of Jan, 2008

here we are... all victims of losers like such!! well,I have been hit as well... and what I did was,close my account at wamu...then reopened my account with a new acccount number(with my existing atm card re-attached to my new account) then file a dispute with your bank of such transactions.You will be refunded most of what was lost(good deal)WAMU is a good bank;and they back you up 100% . if and when you can determin who the [censored] are....prosecute to the full extent,and for dessert...throw in a law suit that will pend as long as 'so called" criminals are alive....God Bless all honest men/women,and for those who are crooks,will have there share................eventually.
    ~~~~~take care !!!!!!!jason Rhyner

• Ke
      26th of Jan, 2008

I also had money withdrawn from my account ($215.00). For one year I have been trying to get a hold of this company, but web pages lead no where and phone numbers don't work.

• Me
      26th of Jan, 2008

yes, my mother got the same check its been gitting 17.95 out of her bank every week and it gets on my nevers she barley has enough money to pay for food but all these people are doing is scamming people out of their money and stealing food out of peoples mouths for silly old 17.95 but when it comes to every mouth then it can get to them taking over 200.00 a year!
    And to think all this money going to this pathetic place when it could be going to a charity or to someone who needs it more than these people who ever started this report THANK YOU!!

I know alot more about this than i should and it could help stop these people from scamming even more poor people from their money i think they should be stopped this is a very bad thing to do to people scamming people out of their money they worked hard for how dare them to even come up with such horrible ideas!

Well if the people who are doing this reads this segment of mine heres a suggestion for you people
    GET A JOB INSTEAD OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!

Love
    Megan Furniss

• Kr
      31st of Jan, 2008

I was just hit not to long ago myself, that is how I found this board. I was trying to figure this thing out. I was hit for 17.95 and also $215.40. Im goet ahold of my bank in the morning.

• Je
      11th of Feb, 2008

Took 17.95 out of my personal account without approval! Beware!

• Pa
      25th of Feb, 2008

I had a $49.95 debit show up in my checking account... had no idea what this was until I contacted bank. I don't even know what AEC FBO is and I don't know how to stop them. Any advice?

• Ga
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I had this same company take $17.95 out of my account as well. My fiance and I share this account, and the check had his name and old address on it. He could not figure out what this transaction was for. Like everyone else, I did not get any results from calling the phone number or looking at the website. So I did a little more research. My bank allows me to view and print both sides of the check image, on the back, it shows deposit information. "Huntington 401 Centralized Returns" so I googled it. It turns out that it's a centralized return account with Huntington bank. A company will use this kind of account to recover money from a bounced check or a debt. When I wrote a check, and didn't have the amount in our account, the bank covered it and we were responsible for the overdraft amount and the fee. It doesn't make sense to me that we would have to pay the amount of that check twice, once to the bank, and again to this company. If this is a company that is forcefully collecting on an old debt, I would love to know what company the money is going towards. For the sake of clearing up our credit, we don't mind paying old bills, (everyone makes mistakes) We just like to know what company is being paid, and that information is not on the check at all.

• Ka
      4th of Mar, 2008
    Aec Fbo Club Services - Fraud and rip off!
    AEC FBO Club Services
    1080 22 Ave N
    st. petersburg
    Florida
    Phone: 727-488-7367

I have been hit multiple times from this AED FBO ONYX PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP. I have not been able to get through to them to stop these. My Bank of America has refused to reverse the charges. On the website it indicates you have to leave a message through live chat and pray that they return your call. So far I am currently out of $115.