Complaints & Reviews

scamming people with useless phones

Paid for Samsung S10+ 5G and received a very poor copy (both phones running an old android versions, both...

membership

In May of 2018 I signed up for a 10 trail membership. This is something that I signed up with a manager at Brooklyn Heights. After the 10 days, he confirmed that the trail membership was canceled. I live in Williamsburg va, and was in New York for business.

Since then I've been charged for a membership and late fees. I have been in contact with the new management, but she said there is nothing I can do. She said she can remove my late fees and send a note to collections.

I know that your company is able to help me with this issue and to protect my hard earned credit score.

Wrong product sent

This company is advertising products with false specification. Description of the products is not what you get. You order one thing and get something else.
They are altering all customers reviews.
I wrote: "received the phone in wrong color, OS is not as advertised, product size is different then specified, ordered samsung galaxy s7 edge, but received samsung galaxy s7 which is not up to the specs"
They posted: " Just got samsung galaxy s7 edge in gold, up to the specs. Would buy again, and sell on ebay"
They are not responding to any email about returning the wrong item.
Dishonest, and deceiving company.

fake iphone supplied

E-stores china offers genuine apple iphones on www.chinaecarts.com. they claim to obtain these directly from...

TORRENT POWER AHMEDABAD ELECTICITY (AEC) ALWAYS INCREASE THEIR RATE

Torrent power ahmedabad electricity (aec) always increase their rate
COMPANY SUDDENLY INCREASE FUEL EXCHANGE RATE FROM 0.59RS. PER UNIT TO 1.45 RS. PER UNIT.COMPANY STILL NOT DECREASE GOVERNMENT DUTY WHICH DECREASE BY STATE, FINANCE MINISTER VAJUBHAI ON HIS BUDEGET-MARCH-2012 BY FIFTY RUPEES.TORRENT POWER EARN PROFIT YEARLY IN CRORES.
TORRENT POWER AEC, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT ALWAYS INCREASE THEIR RATE OF FUEL Ex Change rate, from 0.87 RS. to 1.45 RS..I AM LIVING IN VAIBHAV BUNGLOWS;PART-1;NEAR SUN-N-STEP CLUB;SOLAROAD;CITY:AHMADABAD;STATE:-GUJARAT;POSTAL CODE:-380061;INDIA.MY ALL NEIGHBOR RUN THEIR HOUSE THROUGH ELECTRICITY THEFTING.MEANS THEY USE AIR CONDITION TWELVE TO TWENTY HOURS. BUT THEY GIVE ONLY NINE HUNDRED RUPEES As A ELECTIC BILL.MEANS ONE KIND OF ELECTRIC THEFTING .THEY DON'T TAKE ACTION AGAIN THESE PEOPLE .BUT INCREASE TORRENT POWER THEIR RATE!!!MY NEIGHBOR EVEN NOT PAY MONEY OF CABLE AND ALSO ADANI GAS FULLY.THEY ALSO T HEFTING THESE FACILITY REGULARLY .BUT NO ONE TAKE ACTION AGAIN MY NEIGHBOR.I HAVE NO JEALOUSY.BUT MY NEIGHBOR-RELATIVE-PARENTS-BROTHERS-WIFE INTERFERE IN MY EACH ACTIVITY INDIRECTLY SINCE 1990.BECAUSE I AM NO GO AHEAD IN LIFE.NOW TELL WHO JEALOUSY? NEIGHBOUR-RELATIVES SPOIL MY MOSTELY EQUIPMENTS OF MY HOUSE LIKE CAR AVERAGE, TWO TV, PANASONICE MUSIC SYSTEM, VCR, TWO USA CAMARES, RELIANCE MOBILE, CORDLESS PHONE, EVEN WATCHES, FOUR WALKMAN, DO EMPTY GAS CYLENDER BEFORE EXPIRE TIME, COMPUTER AND MORE AND MORE.I DONOT TRY TO ESTABLISH MY SELF AS BIG OR INNOCENT MAN.BUT HAVE YOU SEE THIS KIND OF RELATIVE-NEGHBOURS IN YOUR LIFE?I HAVE SPEND [protected] RUPEES FOR BUYING NEW LOCKS OF MY HOUSE.BECAUSE MY NEIGHBOURS-RELATIVE EVERY TIME BECOME DUPLICATE KEY OF NEW LOCKS.BY DUPLICATE KEY THEY OPEN MY HOUSE AND SPOIL MY EQUIPMENTS. WHAT A JEALOUSY?

Unfair and very low

My daughter went to AA Economy Transmission and Auto Clinic because she had the transmission sleeping a little bit, the owner, ANDREA, of the shop told her that there was a leakage on that transmission and in order to get a better picture of that she needs to take down the transmission.

In the event that every thing was OK she would just refill it and put it back. The total amount for that was $325 which my daughter signed with her initials. The day after she called and said that some parts inside the transmission were bad, and she already ordered parts to replace the bad ones and the car. My daughter was working and when she went to the shop to find out the report, AA Economy Transmission and Auto Clinic told her that the car was ready, and the final bill is $ 2, 100.00!

She can not afford that kind of repair and she made sure to let the owner of the shop that her budget was limited however they went ahead with the “repairs” and pushed her to find a loan since she is just 20 her credit is not so good. .She could not get that kind of loan amount, she is working to collect the money even against her willing.

She is saving just as little as 200 a week for that repair. One week had passed and she got in the mail a notice of claim of lien and proposed of sale of motor vehicle to satisfy the lien!!!

We can not believe what was happening, it is unfair and very low what AA Economy Transmission and Auto Clinic was doing to her.

Scam

This is my first post and unfortunately it is because I have been scammed by http://www.chinaecarts.com. Yes I have sucker tattooed on my head.

Same old story, purchased a phone but received a piece of junk. Watch these guys, they will not accept paypal even though it states it on their website.

I wish I found this site before!!

Use them at your own risk

I have had a wonderful relationship with this company. For a couple of years the company had sold me numerous products and I was always very satisfied. However, toward the end of 2009 I placed an order for several mp4 players and when they arrived I quickly discovered that the menus on 6 of the players was in Italian language. When I alerted the company about this, they thought they could fix it and then when they realized that they could not, they refused to send me replacements for these mp4 players. Eventually, they would no longer answer my emails and completely cut me off. I had to tell all of my offices in several countries to stop purchasing items from them as we couldn't recommend their integrity any more. Use them at your own risk, and pray that they never fill your order with products that display a different language then what you ordered!

AEC FBO GOV Grant membership

they left a number to contact them on fake check they said i authorized. i did not. i want my money back. it is in the amount of 19.95. todays date. the phone number is [protected]. that is all the info i could get. the amount is 19.95. i am changing my bank account number, this is the second one that has taken from my account without my authoriz. i cannot afford to do this. i want my money back now, they have it on the check that is the customer authorization, not true. i do not want them in my account. they are stealing my money. i want my money back. who do they think they are taking money money from people, that is a fake auth and check. please return my money. it is from the suntrust bank. fla. thank you. take care of this asap please. i am changing my account number asap. thank you. joyce e barnes, 3288 stonehedge st, springhill, fla. 34606

Scam charges!

This company has debited 17.95 from my checking account 3 times without being authorized to do so. Is there anyway that this can be stopped it really causes burden to working class people who are trying to make a honest living.

• St
    stacy Aug 05, 2008

the people at the duncanville store on cedar ridge are the rudest nastiest people in the metro stores. they sit around having conversations with eachother while they keep you waiting, and the security gaurd does the same thing, infact so he can visit with all the employees, he tells everyone to pay outside where it is a dollar cheaper. they call it a corporate office ! we no longer go there to pay the bill as they are rude. i have spoke to others that get the same treatment. i think that they are all related to eachother, cousins or something. im sure the head corporate office would love to hear about this. dont go to this store as they are nasty!!!

scam bank charge

I check my bank account to find it overdrawn on December 27th, 2007 and found out that they had charged my bank account for $17.95 plus I had to pay the overdraft fee which right after Christmas and the end of the month when I am low on funds ( I live on Social Security disability) when I called the bank they insisted I must have authorized this draft, which I definately did not do, so I will take these written complaints to my bank as proof that these are scams. Thanks for sharing

• Ca
    Carla Brundle Jan 11, 2008

I've had the same thing and I can't get ahold of anyone to get these charges reversed or stopped. If anyone out there who has any information I would appreciate it Thank-you

• Rh
    Rhonda Sumrall Jan 13, 2008

HOW DO I GET THESE CHARGES STOPPED? I HAVE CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER BUT NOTHING. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO???

Mary Lockard Feb 22, 2008

These people are obviously ripping off a lot of people. I called my bank and they sent me a copy of the check, and told me to bring it to my branch, and file a report to stop the checks from going through.

• Dd
    ddunn Apr 12, 2008

I never got a person to talk to, only a chat on line person. They said that they will refund my moeny and then they continue to take more. the chat persone the second time said she cant stop the flow of them taking mney. This is BAD

Mary,NJ May 20, 2008

I have been having money taken out of my bank account since September 2007 til now and continuing as of this month. I don't know this company or ever agreed to have monies taken from my bank account. I do not give out my bank info freely. The amount of $17.95 every month which equals in the amount of $161.55 to date. Or as far as I can refer to my statements. I have contacted my bank that I would like these payments to stop being withdrawn from my account, or to find out who or what this company is. I work hard for my income and don't appreciate withdrawals from my account without my concent. Who ever can help please let me know by email. Thanks Mary

• Cy
    cynthia Mclelland May 29, 2008

I just found a fraudulent charge on my account in the form of an echeck for the amount of 17.95. I have no clue as to who they are or even what they do. I am trying to take care of it through my bank but they tell me to close out the account and open a new one. That is kinda a hassel especially being military.

I would love some help on figuring out how to stop this company from doing it to others, apparently they have been doing this for awhile and now it is time for us to take a stand and end this once and for all.

• Ka
    kat Jun 06, 2008

I just found this charge today on our acct as well. It seems to be a regular thing they do and from the looks of it, it has been going on for quite some time to people.

Where is our protection against this company?? Why isnt the law doing something about this?

Who can we go to to report them and help shut it down for good? If we are lucky our bank will refund the charges and stop any future withdrawals. Thats a big IF. The bank has to agree that our complaint if valid first.

Unauthorized charges!

AEC FBO INDEPENCE PLUS Platinum Menbership called me months ago about a credit card. Upon hearing more of their offer I declined (after I gave them my credit card#). I steadfastly declined over & over again I didn't want it and do not charge me. Two days ago I recieved my bank statment, and low and behold! they took it out anyway!. I called their number, of couse automated recording gives you no live person to talk too. So I'll go to my banker and file a fraud claim and see where that takes me. These people will be stopped it's just when. There ### scammers! and GOD is not in there heart, we all will win and I hope they all get what's waiting for them.
Phillippe' Bowles