Chili's / Waiter

1 Memphis, United States Review updated:

My oh my!! The manager "jason" didn't even say "sorry" he (Manager) brings me a towel and a club soda after the waitress waste barbeque sauce on my green dress. This particular sunday i had to sing at another church. I gave the waitress my business card for her to have the manager call me asap!! My dress was a personal loaner dress for the show that night. I had to pay got of pocket for cleaning!! I've called the restaurant never has the manager called back!! Please train your waiter's and your waitress!!!

Ma
Mar 27, 2015

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2008
    Chili's - Cold food & apetizer got there late
    North Little Rock
    Arkansas

The food I ordered was cold, and we got our appetizers AFTER we received our meal.. WHAT IS UP W/ THAT?

• Do
      26th of Feb, 2009
    Chili's - Noise
    Chili's Restaurant
    Aurora
    Colorado

My otherwise good experience at Chili's restuarant was sp0iled by a woman yakking on her cellphone at the top of her lungs. Her loud conversation was so annoying, and the staff at Chili's did not ask her to quiet down; very upsetting!!

• Fm
      14th of Aug, 2012
    Chili's - no seating or servers on whole left side of restaurant
    Grand Prairie
    Texas

Waiting atleast an hour for seating. Hostess said there were no servers or service on left side of restaurant.

• Dn
      26th of Sep, 2012
    Chili's - promotion
    williamson
    Ormond Beach
    Florida
    Phone: -

after dinning at Chili's last night: food ok, service very good. Our server ask for us to enter and " how we did " survey.
    this is a scam to take you to another site trying to sell something (?) I caught the $9.95 a month and informed the operator, I was not interested.
    I truly did not believe Chili's would lower themselves to this level!

• Ru
      27th of Mar, 2015

First of all it was an accident, and second please learn how to use proper grammar. Jason is a person's name and should begin with a capital letter.