ChicMarket / return

Brea, CA 92821, United States Review updated:

Was given the ok to return an item but they will not contact me with return information or return label I have received e-mails from two separate representatives of this company.
They asked me to supply pictures of item and original packaging; which I did.
Ready to open dispute with PayPal
Cindy Hausburg
[protected]@me.com

Su
Sep 21, 2017

Comments

• Sl
      Jun 25, 2018

Sunshine, I hope that you've screen shot your order with there logo because I did, it took two weeks for a real response about my order. When chick market realize I was not emailing them in a friendly manner lol. Well I went off OK. And told them that I reported them to the consumer affairs in Oklahoma City. So I advise you to do the same and PayPal is a piece of work too, it took 90 days for a refund from PayPal, when I ordered on eBay from a fraud, who were selling boots and I said never again, I learned my lesson for future reference use a bank card from the bank, cause soon as I notified them I'll be getting my money in 7 days, and I used my tactics with chick markets with threats to call media, trade commission I reported them to consumer affairs, and a person named briauna told me I'll get a refund in 3 days. I read another persons same matter so I did the same. Good luck! and stay on their [censored].