Chicken Express / drive in bad experience and rudeness from manager

Huge Rant, I ate at the Chicken Express for the first time and will be the last time! I just moved here from California and wanted to try something new and drove to Chicken Express for lunch. I ordered one piece of fish, mashed potatoes, and two hush puppies including a drink for 7.68 for all. Well I didn't look at my box I assumed they got my order right and the lady in the drive Thur said have a good day and I drove back to my job and as I opened the box I had one piece of fish and corn on the cob, no hush puppies but the drink was right. I called in the manager not stating names and told him the information on the ticket. He said let me call you back. He called me back and said "ma'am out of respect I don't believe your statement." I said sir I paid nearly 8$ for a meal and received only a piece of fish and corn on the cob and a soda. This is my first time there and your giving me hands on the most worst experience for a first time customer over a small mistake order? He said again, He stated "ma'am out of respect I don't believe your statement your order was correct and I know your order was correct." I said ok this is the first and last of me coming in doing business he said, " That's fine ma'am have a nice day." I said okay, you too...No help even from the manager I just threw away the box after cold fish and had no appetite I was pretty upset how he handled a very disappointing first and never again experience for me.

Ma