Chicago Tribune / sunday tribune delivery service

1 215 Prideland DriveShorewood, IL, United States

I am a Sunday-only subscriber to the Tribune. I originally subscribed to take advantage of a special pricing offer, as opposed to the Trib's ever-increasing price for the Sunday paper. At the beginning of my subscription, some fourteen months ago, it took over two months before I began receiving the paper regularly -- it was one ON, two or three OFF, then a delivery again. I only began to get regular Sunday delivery after I sat in my driveway and flagged down the delivery person to complain. Calls to the customer service number did absolutely nothing to resolve the problem.Today (17 January) was another OFF day. Today's first three calls to your so-called "Customer Service" group resulted in nothing more than an automated system telling me that "Your paper will be delivered in sixty to ninety minutes." Today after three such promises I was told on the fourth call that "All Tribune officers are closed; please call back during the week between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM." Since I was just charged for the next several weeks of the paper, I refuse to go out and purchase another $4.00 copy. If you can't solve this erratic service problem, please let me know and I will discontinue my subscription.

Re