Chicago Motor Cars / Auto fraud

Purchased car from this dealer in December 2007 from an ebay listing. Tried to schedule an inspection with the salesman and he assured me the car was perfect and like new and sent me copies of the carfax report showing it had no defects. So I had the dealer ship me the car. A few weeks after getting the car I discovered areas of paint repair, so I called the salesman in January to discuss the damage I found. The salesman would not accept my calls, so I emailed the dealership describing the damage still with no response. Then a few months later I discovered more damage under the car and found broken glass in the trunk. I finally got a hold of the owner of the dealership and told him they sold me a wrecked car, he says there is nothing they can do. So now the car is worth $20, 000 less than I paid for it and it cannot be sold because it is wrecked. I now have to sue this dealer for AUTO FRAUD.

Ro

Comments

• Ss
      21st of Jan, 2012

I just bought a Corvette from there and look like I am going through a same path as you are. So what was the out come? Can you plz email me so we can help each other? This dealer not only took advantage of our money, but also of our dreams!
    S.B l8er5o@gmail.com

• Da
      2nd of Apr, 2012

Can you send me your contact info, I am in the process of put this comapny out of business. We have a fraud case pending againt them. david@dbec.us

• Ak
    West Chicago
    Illinois
    Phone: 630-221-1800
    chicagomotorcars.com

Everything started out great, but then I went to go pick up the car. The title was missing, keys were missing and there were some serious concerns about the car. As soon as I brought those concerns to their attention, everyone scattered and the customer service plummeted. I tried to walk away, but they promised to fix everything only to disappear yet again. What is with this company? Very shady and definitely not trustworthy. Save yourself some time and shop elsewhere.