Chevron / they were closed because of game – total scam

New Zealand Review updated:

Chevron is the horrible company. We contacted them and wanted to lease trailer and the agent told me to come tomorrow. We arrived at the next day in the morning, but there was note, where the staff informed all customers that they were closed because of some sport event. We were in shock, and we tried to call them immediately, but no one replied. Company is total scam, so better avoid them or post comments about your experience.

Sk
Apr 19, 2014

Comments

• Ki
      25th of Mar, 2009
    Chevron - restroom
    Wiregrass Junction, Inc.
    Metter
    Georgia
    Phone: (912)685-5577

This is a store on I-16, about halfway between Macon & Savannah. I witnessed the man behind the counter actually yell at a woman & her young son because she had used the bathroom, without making a purchase. There were several customers in the store that also heard this. I'll never stop there again!

31st of Aug, 2009
    Chevron - New oil cans
    Chevron
    Washington

I have been using Chevron oil products for years. I do my own servicing of family cars. I have the various spouts and such to fill transmission and other hard to reach fill points. Now you guys have changed the plastic bottles so the cap is of another size. Whats a guy to do, replace years of finding good spouts with new ones? It wasn, t broke why did you fix it?!?!

• Li
      6th of Aug, 2010

INJUSTICE BEING DONE TO THE GRADUATE OF NIGER DELTA
    It is now a known fact that most of the oil companies in Niger Delta are not employing the graduates from that region as it is surpose to be.
    Besides, most of the contractors serving under this companies are employing primary school leaving certificate, senior secondary school certificate people and some are not having certificate.
    These contractors are not paying the workers the money they are surpose to get. How can nigeria grow with such injustice perpetrated by the oil companies and their contractors.
    Please sir, try to use your good office to stop this injustice being done to the graduates of nigeria.
    I shall be looking forward to your response, while thanking you for the good work you being doing for this great nation (NIGERIA).
    Your's Faithfully
    Ambrose
    email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mu
      18th of Oct, 2010
    Chevron - Fruad SMS
    India
    chevron.com

hello I am Mukesh babu meena. I had got the fruad SmS that i had won the 2000000 USD on my mobile-9425374709 from the mobile no.-+919953685747.
    Please take some action otherwise indin customers has to face these fraud cases.

5th of Nov, 2010
    Chevron - Rigged pumps
    Arizona

The Chevron on Jackrabbit Trail right off the 10 fwy in Buckeye, AZ. is rigged. Yesterday 11/4/10 I filled up my car. When I took the pump out of the tank the gallons kept counting, and it charged me 6 more cents. Obviously this machine is rigged and collecting extra money.

• 58
      9th of Nov, 2010

yeah idiot...consider taking it to a professional as stated above

• Al
    Chevron - Holding Money
    Edgewater
    Florida

I put $20.00 in my gas tank, got home, checked my account, they are holding $126.00 until that $20.00 clears. DON'T GO TO CHEVRON!!

• Gi
      26th of May, 2011

That is crazy! You could have filled the tank halfway for the amount they are holding!
    You should always pay inside so they don't put a hold on your card. A good many of them do that now.

• Al
      26th of May, 2011

Now I know! I will ALWAYS take cash out when I get paid to fill my tank. I'm paying $126.00 for convenience!

• Mo
      22nd of Sep, 2011
    Chevron - Owner was very rude to customers as well as the cashier
    Chevron

Hi I was at Chevron today. There was a lady whose is working with cashier. Later on i found that she is the owner. She was very rude to the customers as well as the cashier. Bad for business and customers.

• Ge
      29th of Aug, 2013

No public restroom. That is a common thing in most businesses.

• Ro
      11th of Oct, 2015

I went to the store to buy a cigar and a little punk in the store who worked at the cash register said he didnt know how to complete a transaction with my card and the change I had and he acted like a little punk thinking he owned the store he told me to get my shhit and leave.