Chevron Texaco / poor service

1 3108 OLD DENTON RD, 108Carrollton, United States Review updated:
Phone: (972) 394-9500

This occured just after 6:00 am: I was getting off the bus at josey and frankford and needed to execute a bowel movement with great urgency. I checked CVS and the doors were not open yet. The only open place was texaco, so i sprinted across the street and entered texaco and asked where the restroom was. I entered and executed my bowel movement. I must have eaten some bad food so i not only felt ill, but i had much trouble with execution and it took me much longer than normal. The employee knocked two times and once i had finished, i exited and the employee yelled at me for taking too long. He told me he didn't think i was executing a bowel movement and that i can't use the restroom that long. I told him that i was and not to be so disrespectful to customers. He continued to tell me he had other customers and was not understanding to my problems. I do not frequently visit, so i do not cause regular problems. I threatened to file a complaint and the man kept yelling at me. I told him that i cannot control my own bodily functions to the extent he wished i could and that i apologized for taking so long, and still the man was unsympathetic and rude. I threatened again to complain and he did not back down. I wish him to be reprimanded and explained how to conduct courtesy, understanding, and good customer service.

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Jan, 2011

The slimy managers think they can treat US citizens they way they were treated in the filthy 3rd world country they fled. Go back.

• Ka
      13th of Sep, 2011
    chevron texaco - winnings
    chevron texaco
    South Africa
    katlego65@ymail.com

I received a message on 13 september 2011that my mobile number has won a R1000, 000(million) from chevron texaco my promo number is CT1258 I need to confirm if the abovce mentioned is true.

• Re

My Contact Number: 07508966086
    email: reza_uk2004@yahoo.com

03/06/2011

To: Complaint Department

I am writing to inform you that I was very upset the way the staff at the Texaco station in 1091 Greenford Road, also the manager was very unprofessional and anyone can see that from the way he is talking to the customer.
    I went to fill up my car from my local petrol station. After I filled up diesel into my car than I paid to cashier and after 5 second I asked him to put my point into my Texaco point card but he refused to do that. I told to him nicely that I have just paid and I am entitled to get my point but he kept saying it’s too late. I asked him I need to see the manager so he called the manager Mr Diluxa. He came and before asking what the problem is, started to saying Mr Cashier is right and we cannot do anything. So I asked them to provide me with their name and sir name but again they refused to do that.

Mr Kamal is very rude and unapproachable person in the cashier position. Working on their own but unable to make a simple decision. Due to the poor quality of customer service I am taking my business elsewhere and I usually spend about £100 a week on fuel. This is not the first time. I feel that the staff do not want the business and will not put themselves out to help anyone.

I would like to add some issues with this petrol station: No gloves, no towels, air and water pump is most of the time not working.

I am disappointed because the service I have been receiving is unsatisfactory. I look forward to hearing from you regarding a problem. I hope to hear from you soon, if I do not hear from you I will be filing a complaint to a higher office.

Kind Regards

Till Store: 9872
    Date: 02/06/2012
    Time: 12:24
    Served by: Kamal
    Manager name: Diluxa
    Address of the station: Texaco Service Station: 1091 Greenford Road, Sudbury Hill
    Greenford, UB6 0EJ
    Texaco phone number: 020 8869 7940

Regards,

• Ge
      29th of Aug, 2013

Execute your bowel movement somewhere else!!!

• Ar
      8th of Mar, 2015

good morning, this morning around 7.00am-8.00am I went to the one of your station(in Ringwood, Christchurch road) to refuel my car and i had have only £10 in cash on me, because that what i want to spend, then when I started refuel, pump was going pretty fast but money clock was going very slow then I stopped at £5 I though there maybe something not right when I went to pay, salesperson told me that I have to pay £32 and then I was in shock and I ask why??? then he told me that he forgot to switch something of, I have to say I'm so not happy, I didn't have enough money, and I was forced to use my card which I never do, I'm very disappointed because I was using this point few times a week, we have 2 cars but I dont thing we will be using your service any more.