Menu
Spark Driver Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Spark Driver
reviews & complaints

www.drive4spark.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.8 105 Reviews

Spark Driver Complaints Summary

16 Resolved
65 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Spark Driver with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Spark Driver has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Spark Driver. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Spark Driver reviews & complaints

T
10:23 am EST

Spark Driver Deactivated over a glitch

At 6:38 central time on Friday February 23rd I spoke with a representative from the spark driver help center. He has documented our interaction, which he has explained this morning the spark application experienced a glitch causing the deactivation of hundreds of drivers accounts, mine included. But yet I’m still deactivated. No one seems to know what they are talking about. No one helps me with this issue. I spent hours trying to figure out the issue but yet it’s still not resolved. I was told to do an appeal, which I did yet nothing happened.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Spark Driver representatives only. If you are affiliated with Spark Driver, please claim your business to access these details.

9:48 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Spark Driver I was wrongfully deactivated and given no reason. My guess is there a glitch with the facial recognition

I verified my facial recognition and have never had problems in the past. Tonight I verified and my account was immediately deactivated. Why is this happening to me? I’m already going through so much. A loss of my best friend of 10 years and being in a car accident that totaled my car. Please, I’m literally begging you to help me. I don’t want to lose my place of living. My insurance and everything is up to date

Claimed loss: 1000dollars roughly since I lost it today

Desired outcome: At least 500

2:52 pm EST

Spark Driver Driver support

I had to have shoulder surgery and went to log into my Spark driver app to work found out I was deactivated. I filed appeals and contacted driver support. They still have not given me a reason or a response. It’s been five months. I had surgery in August 2023 and was deactivated right afterwards. Apparently you can not have a medical issue working for Spark is all I can figure out. This is discrimination!

Claimed loss: Loss of work and income

Desired outcome: Reactivated and a reason why with a response. Back pay for five months.

Update by Vonda Smith
Feb 16, 2024 2:48 pm EST

I had to have surgery on my shoulder in August of 2023 and by October 15,2023 my account was deactivated. I have filed appeals talked to support and five months later they still have not responded or given me a reason for the deactivation. This is a [censored] way of doing business and treating drivers! I have called and submitted several appeals and no one has contacted me as to why this happened. No one can give me an answer or seems to know how to contact the appeals department within Spark.

Is Spark Driver legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Spark Driver as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 19% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Spark Driver stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Spark Driver should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Spark Driver earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Spark Driver achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Spark Driver has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Spark Driver's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Drive4spark.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Spark Driver website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Drive4spark.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several users have reported concerns about the legitimacy of Spark Driver as a job board or recruiter. We suggest that you proceed with caution when using this website and thoroughly research any job opportunities or offers before providing personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Spark Driver has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 19% of 81 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The presence of an iframe in drive4spark.com, iframes can be used to embed malicious content, such as phishing pages or ads that contain malware, so it's important to be cautious when interacting with websites that use iframes.
  • Drive4spark.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The drive4spark.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
B
3:36 pm EST

Spark Driver Spark

Horrible, unprofessional, and discriminatory. Spark deactivated my account after what I assume was a failed ID verification but who knows because they refused to tell me even what the reason was after four months of deactivation. I have called ,emailed , submitted appeals, and done exactly what they wanted, including waiting, patiently and not a single person has reached out. They deactivated me right before Christmas, which is severely inconvenienced my family. One agent I spoke with, told me that my appeal likely got lost and I should just submit another one since it had been over a month. Really?! This is a low even for Walmart. What’s even more bother some you have seem to have trouble identifying me which I think is a bit discriminatory.

Desired outcome: Reactivated so that I can deliver again ASAP. Or at least an opportunity to verify I am who I say I am since I have never shared my account with anyone.

Vonda Smith
Lillian, US
Feb 15, 2024 2:54 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I’m in the same situation. I’m at five months waiting and never a response or reason. I had to have surgery so I was didn’t work for a bit just to find out my account deactivated.

L
7:44 pm EST

Spark Driver Driver Deactivation

I was Deactivated back in September 2023 they gave me No reason , Ive been with them since inception Then Uber deactivated me but they gave me the reason it was a county background check from checkr a non moving violation listed as criminal though a lowest level violation which was taken off , so now I have a clear background no points everything good but they will not reactivate me even though Uber has

Claimed loss: $3 to 4 k

Desired outcome: To do another background and be reactivated, if not an explanation why

2:56 pm EST

Spark Driver - Driver deactivated

I was a full time driver for Spark. Loved it, with minimal issues and used it to support myself and pay all my bills. Even recommended it to friends. Then one day out of nowhere, my account was deactivated and the only notice I got was that "a customer or store reported an item of their personal property missing during a delivery". As if I'm some type of...

T
12:05 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Spark Driver Driver that’s not the person who passed the spark background check.

There are Spark drivers who are out here they have not been through the Spark background check. They are using somebody else’s app. There non-document workers and different ethnicity. These could be people who are criminals or have been charged with sexual assault that are going to peoples homes. They are using robot apps to block people who have been approved to be Spark drivers. I have reported this to the company. The workers at Wal-mart and Sams are not asking these people for ID to check and see if this is the correct Spark Driver and the ones who do give ID give fake ID.

Claimed loss: Money loss

2:03 pm EST

Spark Driver Identity Verification Activation

Per Spark policy, during identity verification, a driver has three attempts to submit a driver’s license and/or real-time photo verification. My account was deactivated during identity verification, but I was never asked to submit an image of my drivers license or take a selfie. I am the driver listed on the account and my drivers license matches the information listed on the account. Please allow me to complete the identity verification process as designed, and verify my identity with an image of my drivers license and selfie. Thank you so much for taking the time to review this issue, your help is invaluable.

Desired outcome: Complete identity verification process through all process steps including image of drivers license and selfie to verify driver identity matches information on the account.

I
7:04 pm EST

Spark Driver Support driver

The procedures of some of them they are following are not in favor of the drivers. Some of them are not treating the drivers in consideration the time and effort they are doing. Drivers are exposed to weather conditions. They are not considering if the drivers have a place to park and keep them on the line for 20 mts specific date 12/10/23

I had to call them several times due to inefficiency of the app

12:33 pm EST

Spark Driver Walmart Delivery

I received a text notification that my Walmart package was delivered on 12/2/2023 at 1:01 pm with a picture of it in my mailbox. Upon my arrival at my mailbox approximately 10 minutes later, I found the package missing. There was also another package missing that was delivered earlier by UPS. I have filed a police report for the theft. The Walmart order was placed on Dec. 1, 2023. Order number is 2000114-[protected] and was for a 4 pack of Apple Airtags at a cost of $79.99 plus tax.

Claimed loss: $85.79

Desired outcome: Reimbursement for my loss.

J
J
JTerrence
, US
Dec 11, 2023 11:18 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

That’s because illegal immigrants are delivering and stealing your goods. Walmart has and continues to kick off American citizens and activate illegal immigrants instead.

10:29 pm EST

Spark Driver Spark driver that was very rude

My aunt/ uncle who lives in port charlotte had a spark driver that was very rude and obnoxious and threw the order in the porch and when spoken to about that she told them to “ do it themselves then” they asked her for her name to report her and she said her name was Joyce Lewis and that Walmart wasn’t going to do anything.

Claimed loss: <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">[protected]</span>

Desired outcome: I would like for the driver to be held accountable

1:22 am EST

Spark Driver - Spark driver account deactivated for failed identity

I haven’t been driving for spark for as long as some but I have a few months under me. I worked nonstop all through thanksgiving and Black Friday with no issues. I’ve never had a complaint. Never been late. Nothin. After the holiday weekend I went to log in and it wouldn’t let me. I chat and they said to change my password for some reason. So I did. Then I...

A
3:04 pm EST

Spark Driver Driving

I was given a job $40 for 1.5 hours of driving time.

I did nothing but deliver the items. It took 2.5 hours to deliver. They scammed me. They refuse to compensate me for my time. Customer service is a nightmare!

You just get transferred around and no one knows what they are doing. Not even management. One rep said my manager wanted to speak to me because I asked who oversees them...fcc?bbb?

She immediately said my manager wants to talk to you. That wasn't even true. I was blind transferred again.

Since calling ive talked to 3 managers and 9 reps. No one knows what they are doing. Horrible company which I will no longer be working for. I'm going to every social media platform to expose the scam so others aren't hurt in this.

I'm a single mother that was diagnosed with cancer a year ago... im trying to make extra money for bills. They took advantage of me.

Claimed loss: 6 hours of my time between delivery and calling in for help. Plus extra gas. I should be paid for at least my driving time which should be another$20. That's bare minimum.

Desired outcome: $40

9:42 am EST

Spark Driver No reason given for account deactivation

On November 20, 2023, I logged into my Spark Driver App to take deliveries, but was given a notice that my Spark account was deactivated, but there was no reason given. The app tells you to call into support to get the reason for deactivation, but the representative couldn't find a reason. She then put me on hold to get her manager, and the manager informed me that she also couldn't find a reason. I was told to appeal anyway, and if I didn't hear anything back to contact tier 2 support. Well, I did that and tier 2 support was no help as he advised me that they don't know the reason and the department that handles appeals has not way to be contacted internally. This has to be the most unprofessional and frustrating experience.

Claimed loss: $300 - $500 a week

Desired outcome: Follow up with reason for deactivated account and resolve issue.

12:25 pm EST

Spark Driver - Deactivated

I woke up on Friday Nov 10, 2023 my account deactivated. Walmart 301 was so far behind Thursday November the 9th in the afternoon and I kept accepting orders and cancelling these orders, while I was at Walmart because the orders weren't even close to being ready, because they were in the picking stages. I guess I accepted the orders too many times and...

3:56 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Spark Driver - Deactivated account no reason no solution in a month!

On October 17th I attempted to log into my Spark app to make deliveries. When I logged in there was a screen that popped up that said I needed to do my identity verification. I did not have my driver's license with me so I had to run back inside and grab it when I came back out the screen now said that my identity verification was being processed. About an...

6:19 pm EST

Spark Driver - Independent contract driver

I have been employed as an independent contractor driver for several months when, on or about October 30, 2023 my account we deactivated because a background report indicated my driver's license had been surrendered. As this was inaccurate I quickly had this resolved and Checkr sent them an updated background report indicating I had a valid driver'...

7:17 pm EST

Spark Driver Items missing from my home delivery

11/11/2023 at 5:57pm

Order purchased from Sam's club

Tallahassee, Florida

A Time before my order was misdelivered. I am not happy that Walmart and Sam's uses your services.

I guess I will be ordering from COSTCO and Publix's

I want a refund of my tip.

Not happy at all.

Claimed loss: Order purchased from Sam's club Order Number: 10116532504All of my cold items were missing- eggs blueberries, bacon , salad mix French green beans.

Desired outcome: A refund of tip and items I did not received and an apology.

C
9:43 pm EST

Spark Driver - Brutal deactivation policy for no reason

After almost 2 years working for spark with more than a thousand trips made today I have been deactivated for the most absurd reason possible in fact it has no logic at all. I was working as usual when I noticed the phone was very slow and decided to uninstall the app and reinstall it again and surprise when I reopened spark I saw the sign that you have...

L
2:38 pm EST

Spark Driver Account deactivated for no reason

My account has been deactivated since 10/03/2023 for no reason at all. Spark can’t even provide me a reason on why my account was deactivated. I put in multiple appeals and phone calls to spark about my account but still no resolution or explanation on my account being deactivated. I received a notification from Spark that my account will remain suspended today. I starting to think I’m being discriminated against especially when you can’t provide me with explanation on firing me. This was my only means of making money and paying my bills. I did nothing wrong.

Desired outcome: Reactivate my account

Robert Horton 76
, US
Nov 14, 2023 6:09 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had the same thing happen to me almost 3 weeks ago. Been fighting with Spark to find out why. Today, 11/14/23, I was told there is no record of my account. Will be filing a discrimination complaint and suit against them because it all occurred after an argument with a Walmart supervisor telling me I could not make deliveries with my service dog riding along with me.

Spark Driver Customer Reviews Overview

Spark Driver is a popular ride-sharing service that has been receiving positive reviews from its users. The platform is known for its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and reliable service. Many users have praised the company for its efficient and timely service, making it a popular choice for commuters and travelers alike.

One of the most significant advantages of Spark Driver is its affordability. The platform offers competitive pricing, making it an excellent option for those looking for a budget-friendly ride-sharing service. Additionally, the company offers various payment options, including cash, credit, and debit cards, making it convenient for users to pay for their rides.

Another positive aspect of Spark Driver is its user-friendly interface. The platform is easy to navigate, and users can quickly book a ride with just a few clicks. The app also provides real-time updates on the driver's location, making it easy for users to track their ride and plan accordingly.

Spark Driver is also known for its reliable service. The company has a team of experienced drivers who are well-trained and knowledgeable about the local area. Users have reported that the drivers are courteous and professional, making for a pleasant ride experience.

Overall, Spark Driver has received positive reviews from its users, with many praising the company for its affordability, user-friendly interface, and reliable service. If you're looking for a ride-sharing service that offers competitive pricing and excellent service, Spark Driver is an excellent option to consider.

Spark Driver In-depth Review

Overview:

Spark Driver is a reliable transportation service that has been serving customers for several years. With a strong background in the industry, Spark Driver has established itself as a trusted provider of transportation solutions.

Services Offered:

Spark Driver offers a wide range of transportation options to cater to various needs. Whether you require a personal driver for a night out, airport transfers for a hassle-free travel experience, or corporate transportation for business meetings, Spark Driver has got you covered. Their services are available in a wide coverage area, ensuring that you can rely on them wherever you are.

Pricing and Payment:

Spark Driver maintains a transparent pricing structure, allowing customers to have a clear understanding of the costs involved. They offer different pricing options, including hourly rates and flat rates, to accommodate different preferences. When it comes to payment, Spark Driver accepts various methods, including credit cards, cash, and mobile payments, making it convenient for customers to settle their fares.

Booking Process:

Booking a ride with Spark Driver is a breeze. Their website and app provide an easy-to-use interface that allows users to book a ride in just a few simple steps. Advanced booking options are also available, giving customers the flexibility to plan their trips ahead of time. The user-friendly interface and navigation make the booking process seamless and hassle-free.

Driver Quality:

Spark Driver ensures that their drivers meet the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. They have strict qualifications and requirements for their drivers, ensuring that only qualified individuals are part of their team. Additionally, Spark Driver conducts thorough screening and vetting processes to ensure the safety and satisfaction of their customers.

Vehicle Fleet:

Spark Driver boasts a diverse fleet of vehicles to cater to different passenger needs. Their vehicles are well-maintained and adhere to high cleanliness standards, ensuring a comfortable and pleasant ride for passengers. Spark Driver also offers accessibility options for passengers with special needs, ensuring that everyone can enjoy their transportation services.

Safety Measures:

Spark Driver prioritizes the safety of their passengers and implements stringent safety protocols and measures. They conduct thorough background checks and provide training to their drivers to ensure that they are well-equipped to handle any situation. Additionally, Spark Driver provides insurance coverage for both passengers and vehicles, giving customers peace of mind during their journeys.

Customer Support:

Spark Driver values their customers and provides excellent customer support. They offer various channels, including phone, email, and live chat, for customers to reach out for assistance. Spark Driver handles customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback promptly and efficiently, ensuring that customers receive the support they need. Overall, customers are highly satisfied with the level of customer support provided by Spark Driver.

User Experience:

Using the Spark Driver website or app is a seamless experience. The platform is designed to be user-friendly, allowing customers to easily navigate and find the information they need. The clarity of information provided on the platform ensures that customers have a clear understanding of the services offered by Spark Driver. User reviews and ratings reflect a positive overall experience, with customers praising the reliability and professionalism of Spark Driver.

Pros and Cons:

Spark Driver has several strengths that set them apart from other transportation services. Their reliability, professionalism, and diverse fleet of vehicles are key advantages that customers appreciate. Additionally, their transparent pricing structure and excellent customer support contribute to a positive experience. However, there is room for improvement in terms of expanding their coverage area to reach more customers.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, Spark Driver is a reputable transportation service that offers reliable and professional solutions to meet various transportation needs. With their user-friendly booking process, high-quality drivers, well-maintained vehicles, and commitment to safety, Spark Driver is a recommended choice for those seeking a trustworthy transportation service. Their excellent customer support and positive user reviews further validate their reputation in the industry.

Overall, Spark Driver provides a seamless and enjoyable transportation experience for their customers.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Spark Driver contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Spark Driver?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Spark Driver Customer Service. Initial Spark Driver complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Spark Driver above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Spark Driver. Discuss the issues you have had with Spark Driver and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.