Chevron Texaco / scame

chevron texaco oil and gas company
i received an e mail sayes that i won your endowment funds and you gave me an e mail adress for the company lawyer harry bray and your officer in charge is carl collins tel:+[protected] then i send my papers required then the lawyer sayes that he released my cheque and i should contact the natwest bank in london then i contact them and i filled a form to open an account for me in natwest bank and they want me to send 500 dollars to activate the account then i can transfere my money to here in egypt.
so i want know that all this is wright from your company or it is not true and the sender want to steel my money and my winner e mail is:sokratis_sokratis@yahoo.com.
please respond to me.
thanks for you Flag this messageCHEVRON TEXACO OIL AND GAS COMPANY NEED YOUR ATTENTION NOW.Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:05 PM
From: "CHEVRON TEXACO OIL AND GAS COMPANY" <info@chevrontexaco.com>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients

Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company,

Please, If this Email Address Is For You, I wish to Congratulate You
and Inform You that Your Urgent Attention Is Needed at Our Branch
Office In the United Kingdom as We Have Good News For You. I Advise You
Contact The Officer Incharge Within the Next 24hrs to Get the News Of
this Life Transforming Offer Coming to You From this Great Company.

Do Contact the Officer-incharge With the Information Below:

Carl Collins

Understand that we are not disclosing the good news via this email, for
security reason as the information to Be given to you are vital and
sensitive and will be explained in details soon as you contact the
officer with the above information.

I want to congratulate you in advance and please do not forget to Help
the Poor In the society when chevron texaco makes you a beneficiary Of
there world of wealth.

Yours faithfully,
Diana Lee (Mrs)
For the ChiefExecutive Officer (CEO),
Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company,
Singapore, Asia.

N  3rd of Apr, 2012 by
I do business at Duncan Chevron@ 3129 Hwy 27 Monticello, Ms. I got my card so that I could pull up to the pump, fill up my vehicle, get my recipt, and go about my business. Everytime I have gotton gas for the last 3 months or longer I can't get a reciept from the pump. I have to go inside the store [which takes forever] to get a receipt. Today I went to fuel up my bike and this happened again, when I went inside and questioned the cashier about this she told me that the owner Doug Duncan knew that this was not working properly. She told me that the printer in the pumps was bad and that the owner, Doug Duncan, refused to fix them because it cost to much. I think something should be done about this. My name is Phillip Royer Jr. My email is coonassredneck@hotmail.com

Chevron Corporation Logo Chevron Corporation