Chevron South Africa / damages due to poor service
Herewith included the latest correspondence to Chevron South Africa, Cape Town branch.
There are various other correspondence relating to this matter which can be forwarded if required.
The incident occurred on the 24th December 2008 and has still not been resolved.
Your assistance will be very much be appreciated.
email: To: 'email@example.com'
Retail and Distribution
Herewith attached, please find some of the previous correspondence regarding a long outstanding matter which has not been resolved.
An amount of R 1, 766.25 has been deposited into my bank account on 6 July 2009 y Mr. Ali from Caltex Strand.
As indicated in my attachments of actual cost incurred, which is not the amount deposited.
I do not accept this scrap “offer” from your retailer. I was not in the wrong, the only mistake I have made was probably deciding to use CALTEX STRAND. Fifty percent of my cost plus the humiliation experience I have been through cannot be acceptable.
Perhaps you can be of an assistance since all the previous employees I have dealt with were actually passing the buck.
Surely, one can expect that this matter could have been resolved within six months.
Thank you and warm regards
More Chevron South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Food Mart - marlboro menthol black 100s and kings
- Chevron Corporation - fraud transaction
- Chevron Corporation - 3700 bird rd, miami, fl 33133
- Chevron Food Mart - gasoline pumps
- Chevron Food Mart - chevron in jackson ga 2781 ga-16