Chevron - Ifleet / billing finance charges
I recently moved, and even though the USPS was provided forwarding information, they have not been forwarding all of my mail, including a recent billing statement from Chevron. After detecting the problem by viewing my balance online, I immediately made a full balance payment.
Today, I talked to Ken in customer service who indicated that there were +$60 of finance charges added to my account. I asked to have them removed as I have been a customer for over 12 years - and never made a late payment, AND, the fault was not mine as I never received the statement.
Chevron would not remove the finance charge, so I started the process of closing the account.
More Chevron - Ifleet Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Station - condition of fuel pumps
- Chevron Corporation - car wash
- Chevron Corporation - unethical behavior
- Chevron Corporation - racist, rude employee
- Chevron Corporation - not refunded for a car wash purchase