Chevron gas station / very, very rude employees
I live and go to our local Chevron quite often..today I went in at 1:40 in the afternoon for 1 item and was told it would be about 10 minutes to ring me up because they were doing a shift change…I have been inconvenienced by this before and I, and many others were not happy…you’d think a large corporation like Chevron would have a system in place that would not effect their customers! Then, I was walking in Chevron and trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and handed him an I’d card and he said he couldn’t sell me my cigarettes cause it had no expiration date and state ID’s don’t have expiration dates.
I told him he was being rude and he threw my money at me and told me to get the [censored] out of his store nore wouldn’t sell me gas before walking out, what he had gave me by speaking on the phone after getting corporate number extremely rude and was unkind to his customer’s, and was giving me wrong numbers when calling trying to get Chevron’s corporate number by giving me a run around numbers.
More Chevron gas station Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron/texaco - e-mail scam 
- Chevron - bad practices
- Chevron gas station - failure for pump to cut off 
- Chevron Texaco - I did not enter a promotion
- Chevron Corp. - gas card