Chevron Convenience Stores / credit card overcharge without authorization
I made a $20.00 dedit card gasoline purchase at the Chevron Convenience store in Ocala Fl.The following day I checked my account and found a extra charge of $75.00 as a authorization fee taken from my account.This purchase was made on the 13th of May it's the 17th now and I am still out $75.00.This is bunch of bull, these people have no right to authorize this charge.Make sure you chech your account balance after making and purchases like this.I will file a complaint with my card holder Pay Pal Master Card also with Chevron.
More Chevron Convenience Stores Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Corporation - car wash
- Chevron Corporation - unethical behavior
- Chevron Corporation - racist, rude employee
- Chevron Corporation - not refunded for a car wash purchase
- Chevron Corporation - pump machines don't give a receipt when you pay with a credit card.